Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 20:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sapphire Service busted

Discussion on Sapphire Service busted within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sapphire Service busted

Here we go. See the conversation here:

As you can see Sapphire Service got hit but the one thing that annoys me is the fact that he doesn't update his thread about the fact that the cheat is detected:

It's an absolute scam for $500 per month but the cheat doesn't even last for a sufficient amount of time. There is nothing "premium" about this cheat.

This post is to also warn people about these public advertisements for FaceIt cheats. Be extremely critical about purchasing anything! I'll leave you with what @ had to say as well regarding public advertisements for FaceIt cheats:

I've said this in plenty of posts, but I'll say it again.

1) If you think a cheat on here is undetected on faceit, it's not.
2) If you think a developer is gonna sell it to a random, they're not.
3) If you think you're a good enough player to even qualify for a cheat, you're not.
3.A) If you think that doesn't matter, you're wrong.
3.A.Cnt) It is in no way viable to sell a faceit cheat to untalented players / random people.

To clarify, there are Faceit cheats and there always will be, and there are certainly a few that would be undetected no matter the user count. But that doesn't make it a good business model.
I.E, There isn't public faceit cheats, but it's not for the reason you think.

I say this as both a former player and developer.
Faceit is not the platform for the average cheater to say "I'll cheat in this game next".
Best of luck though.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/09/2023, 16:36   #2

ouch i want to try sapphire service so badly because they said, theyre UD for months. But this photo with conversations its not proof enough.They got 5/5 slots and ppl fine for few months of using

edit1. about faceit cheats on this site ur right, i try a lot project, everything was bypass from UC/ekknod and after manual check i was banned... its hard to get private project(manual check undetected) being random guy...

edit2. ok i talk with 1 customer theyre DT.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2023, 19:57   #3

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba#1415 View Post
ouch i want to try sapphire service so badly because they said, theyre UD for months. But this photo with conversations its not proof enough.They got 5/5 slots and ppl fine for few months of using

edit1. about faceit cheats on this site ur right, i try a lot project, everything was bypass from UC/ekknod and after manual check i was banned... its hard to get private project(manual check undetected) being random guy...

edit2. ok i talk with 1 customer theyre DT.
A slot counter means nothing, even for cheats that are real.
There's some inherent issues with buying cheats, one of which being you never know what you're buying.

Another rant for anybody who thinks they want a Faceit cheat:
I assure you, paying $500 for a teenager to install a bootkit on your system is not worth a 5% chance at winning some faceit cups and getting banned two weeks later for being a silver with an aimbot / radar.

To be fair that can be said about probably all the cheats on this site, but that's just a risk with buying any cheat.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/14/2023, 20:29   #4

yea if u want to play legit,longer on faceit u need private one, slotted chepaer chair is braindead, only for short time fun
Old 09/15/2023, 18:04   #5

elite*gold: 21
$500 to get banned is rough
Old 11/09/2023, 20:39   #6

Appreciate the post.

Didn't dodge a bullet so much but was majorly skeptical and I've heard no reviews or anything apart from publicly posted videos from the provider.

Really don't feel like paying $500 to get DQ from ESEA S47
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2023, 22:54   #7

let him cook
Old 11/12/2023, 04:52   #8

elite*gold: 21
100% could not have said it better.

To be undetected on FaceIt is to not be listed at all on any public forum.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2023, 10:32   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RgBuddy View Post
A slot counter means nothing, even for cheats that are real.
There's some inherent issues with buying cheats, one of which being you never know what you're buying.

Another rant for anybody who thinks they want a Faceit cheat:
I assure you, paying $500 for a teenager to install a bootkit on your system is not worth a 5% chance at winning some faceit cups and getting banned two weeks later for being a silver with an aimbot / radar.

To be fair that can be said about probably all the cheats on this site, but that's just a risk with buying any cheat.
What about the people that are good at the game though? I am a 3k elo elo I would be earning money for sure cheating in this game but literally noone sells a working cheat so.
Old 11/16/2023, 15:48   #10

who?
Old 11/18/2023, 16:28   #11

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssqq22 View Post
What about the people that are good at the game though? I am a 3k elo elo I would be earning money for sure cheating in this game but literally noone sells a working cheat so.
You are using the word "literally" wrong.
There are cheaters and developers for every single anti-cheat.

There are multiple people on this very forum that make OR sell faceit cheats, they just aren't advertising that fact.
Because they are PRIVATE cheats.
The market has ruined what the word private means.
Selling to somebody I don't know, from a forum, would make a cheat public.
Invite-only, or slots, is not private or even semi-private.

At the end of the day, publicly selling a Faceit cheat doesn't make financial or stable sense.
I have a few previous posts where I go more in-depth discussing with other developers on this fact, but at the end of the day it is what it is.

It isn't worth it to sell a Faceit cheat to people I don't know or aren't good enough, yet if you're good enough it isn't worth it ruining a potential 'career' over.

Even if the cheat market wasn't 80% pasters and scammers, this would still be true.
Thanks
1 User