Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 09:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can I play faceit?

Discussion on Can I play faceit? within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can I play faceit?

Hello, so I do have cheats on my pc for CSGO, but I want to play legit on my main account on faceit since MM is absolutely destroyed when it comes to cheaters. Do I have to worry about the anti cheat detecting programs on my PC or does the program have to be running in order for it to be detected?
ALSO my PC is HWID perm spoofed for COD MW2, I was banned so I perm spoofed months ago, I just don't want to get banned on faceit when I'm not even cheating on face it.
Any information about what I should do before trying to play on faceit servers would be awesome.
Old 05/03/2023, 06:25   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by legitskills View Post
Hello, so I do have cheats on my pc for CSGO, but I want to play legit on my main account on faceit since MM is absolutely destroyed when it comes to cheaters. Do I have to worry about the anti cheat detecting programs on my PC or does the program have to be running in order for it to be detected?
ALSO my PC is HWID perm spoofed for COD MW2, I was banned so I perm spoofed months ago, I just don't want to get banned on faceit when I'm not even cheating on face it.
Any information about what I should do before trying to play on faceit servers would be awesome.
If you're that concerned then setup a dual boot scenario for stuff like Faceit/Valorant etc.
Old 05/03/2023, 07:24   #3

Quote:
Off Topic but what cod spoofer did u use been looking for a perm for a long time now as I just want to play legit again.

And no as long as the programs are not running you be fine
Old 05/03/2023, 14:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragedwolf999 View Post
Off Topic but what cod spoofer did u use been looking for a perm for a long time now as I just want to play legit again.

And no as long as the programs are not running you be fine
Ok thanks, I used sync(dot)top on MW2.
Old 05/03/2023, 16:58   #5

elite*gold: 631
Id say if you dont have the cheats on your desktop or in the documents/download folder youre going to be fine, if you want to be 100% safe just encrypt the exes while not using them

Also make sure to resart your pc after cheating, its rare but sometimes with some cheats there could be something still running in the background. I got banned from rust because of this lmao
Old 05/08/2023, 22:10   #6

elite*gold: 11
Tip: always restart your PC once you are done playing with cheats
Old 05/08/2023, 22:18   #7

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
The perm spoof won’t affect faciet as your not banned on ther anyway, so they won’t flag your HWID. Always restart your pc after cheating if you wanna launch other games. I’d recommend putting them on a usb too and in plugging it when you play legit