Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Whats ur favorite full External Cheat?

Discussion on Whats ur favorite full External Cheat? within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/20/2023, 17:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypressmt View Post
One I heard that ur admin said that u can use glow on esportal which is stupid. This is maybe inaccurate.

Two, then I would still strongly advice against it for OP because usermode is nothing special lol there are far better alternatives out there that are significantly more secure.

U can say that vac sucks or what not but the truth is that all internals were detected last year so I would stay far away from usermode because who knows what they will push out for cs2.
NO glow is not part of oxide... ive use it on esportal. lol we dont have chams.

i havent seen anyone in oxide get vac'd.... maybe OW for being a dumb ****. lol but not vac'd

aS a non member of the community.. i suggest you try to actually find out wtf its all about. before you start spreading misinformation.
Old 06/02/2023, 22:51   #17

elite*gold: 7
oxide.wtf is not a scam. i know him.

dont shittalk
Thanks
1 User

Tags
csgo