Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Whats ur favorite full External Cheat?

Discussion on Whats ur favorite full External Cheat? within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
Whats ur favorite full External Cheat?

Hello

I wanted to ask u guys what ur favorite full external cs cheat is that has a long UD history. And why its ur favorite.
Old 05/03/2023, 07:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhaleWhaleWhale View Post
Hello

I wanted to ask u guys what ur favorite full external cs cheat is that has a long UD history. And why its ur favorite.
It’s csgo just use a internal. Use iniuria safest public cheat on market haven’t had a full detection in over eight years.
They had red trust issues same as ever other cheat but
iniuria Fixed it in under 2 weeks and was the first to fix red trust issues.

No one really uses externals on csgo bc they no need to.
Old 05/03/2023, 17:41   #3

Quote:
wasnt really the question
Well I kind of did bc they is no External as no one really makes externals for mm. If your talking about faceit etc than ya. But no one uses External really. In MM but your best bet is oxide only good external but it’s private so good luck getting into it
Old 05/05/2023, 02:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragedwolf999 View Post
Well I kind of did bc they is no External as no one really makes externals for mm. If your talking about faceit etc than ya. But no one uses External really. In MM but your best bet is oxide only good external but it’s private so good luck getting into it
"its csgo just use internal" internals get detected all the time, no one makes externals for faceit or internals they all use hardware
Old 05/13/2023, 12:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by owohvh View Post
"its csgo just use internal" internals get detected all the time, no one makes externals for faceit or internals they all use hardware
There are alot of externals for faceit but they are very private because if a idiot gets his hands on it and rages its bye bye to the drivers.

Thats why you dont know of any private externals for faceit
Old 05/14/2023, 10:37   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Hello

Oxide.wtf
Just cuz its safest atm
Old 05/14/2023, 15:41   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperrs View Post
Oxide.wtf
Just cuz its safest atm
Old 05/14/2023, 16:12   #8

Quote:
my man
Quote:
Originally Posted by owohvh View Post
hardware cheats are a bit of a myth you are probably referring to DMA cheats which are external cheats running on a 2nd computer with the help of the DMA card.
Old 05/14/2023, 19:00   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexpsp00 View Post
hardware cheats are a bit of a myth you are probably referring to DMA cheats which are external cheats running on a 2nd computer with the help of the DMA card.
you're contradicting yourself.. first you say its not a real hardware cheat, then you say you need a card. a card is hardware. its certainly not a program (software).....

are you forreal right now?
Old 05/14/2023, 23:07   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweekzzz View Post
you're contradicting yourself.. first you say its not a real hardware cheat, then you say you need a card. a card is hardware. its certainly not a program (software).....

are you forreal right now?
A DMA cheat itself does not differ at all from any other external cheat, the only unique thing to a DMA is the firmware.

A DMA itself is simply allowing you to run this external cheat on another computer while playing on the host computer.

My point being there is more software then actual hardware involved.

"its certainly not a program (software)....."
Everything about a DMA is software based even the firmware on the card itself. With this analogy a cheat requiring a USB particularly those who rely on bootkits like crocus, does that mean its hardware based because it requires hardware to operate?

this is more of a hardware cheat :=)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2023, 20:46   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperrs View Post
Oxide.wtf
Just cuz its safest atm
oxide.wtf is scam.
Is entirely user mode despite being advertised as a kernel based cheat.
It doesnt even simulate mouse events from a kernel driver.
Staff admitted that one of their biggest selling points was just a front to sound good for sales.
Fantasy cat dumped it already.
I would highly advice against it.
Old 05/17/2023, 07:57   #12

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypressmt View Post
oxide.wtf is scam.
Staff admitted that one of their biggest selling points was just a front to sound good for sales.
For VAC its still ok and will be, for league i always use DMA and done for long so
Old 05/18/2023, 09:43   #13

Quote:
oxide.wtf is scam.
We never said we are kernel mode. Everytime someone asked we told them we are in usermode.
Fantasy didsnt dumped anything.

Stop spreading lies, thanks.
Old 05/18/2023, 10:12   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aewbin View Post
We never said we are kernel mode. Everytime someone asked we told them we are in usermode.
Fantasy didsnt dumped anything.

Stop spreading lies, thanks.
One I heard that ur admin said that u can use glow on esportal which is stupid. This is maybe inaccurate.

Two, then I would still strongly advice against it for OP because usermode is nothing special lol there are far better alternatives out there that are significantly more secure.

U can say that vac sucks or what not but the truth is that all internals were detected last year so I would stay far away from usermode because who knows what they will push out for cs2.
Old 05/18/2023, 10:21   #15

Quote:
One I heard that ur admin said that u can use glow on esportal which is stupid. This is maybe inaccurate.

Two, then I would still strongly advice against it for OP because usermode is nothing special lol there are far better alternatives out there that are significantly more secure.

U can say that vac sucks or what not but the truth is that all internals were detected last year so I would stay far away from usermode because who knows what they will push out for cs2.
We also never said that you can use glow on esportal.. Where do you hear all that ****??? You should stop spreading all these lies, I mean my uc profile is known, my epvp name is the same I use on oxide, my discord is also very public, why not just dm me and ask me about all that stuff?

Well, the project itself got detected once (red trust wave last year because of memory writing) in over 10 years, I think that speaks enough for our security.

Most of the internals get injected from kernel and protected by kernel driver, so? But that seems like a new meme about all this kernel ****. Full kernel cheats already got detected by VAC back in 2009, its not like kernel cheats are undetectedable, even if some coders claim that.

Tags
csgo