Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
crediti fifa 23

You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

asdfware

Discussion on asdfware within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/31/2022, 14:01   #16

elite*gold: 77
Wow haha why should we be scammers ? Come to our discord and talk to the subscribers … we are 100% no scam and securest you will find

I find it really annoying that people bs about our product. Our coder asdf144 is well known in this sector and he provides high quality … anyone ever dealt with him
Knows this. He never published his chair and now as he does he seems to be new but he is in the business since 10 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by flying2k View Post
Of course not, don't listen to blatant scammers like that guy. Use something well known, if not then realize that you'll probably waste alot of money trying to figure out what's what.
There you go Mr I never called you scammers. Your full of **** and have absolutely no idea what you are talking about
Old 10/31/2022, 16:17   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeb23 View Post
Wow haha why should we be scammers ? Come to our discord and talk to the subscribers Ö we are 100% no scam and securest you will fin

I find it really annoying that people bs about our product. Our coder asdf144 is well known in this sector and he provides high quality Ö anyone ever dealt with him
Knows this. He never published his chair and now as he does he seems to be new but he is in the business since 10 years

There you go Mr I never called you scammers. Your full of **** and have absolutely no idea what you are talking about

I really do feel bad for you, because you truly must have mental problems.

If you re-read me and OP's conversation you realize I was not talking about you or your product. Next time try reading till you understand the situation, before you decide to have a mental breakdown over a misunderstanding
Old 10/31/2022, 16:26   #18

Quote:
I really do feel bad for you, because you truly must have mental problems.

If you re-read me and OP's conversation you realize I was not talking about you or your product. Next time try reading till you understand the situation, before you decide to have a mental breakdown over a misunderstanding
They arenít scammers dipshit
Old 10/31/2022, 16:38   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalliongs View Post
They arenít scammers dipshit
**** are you braindead as well, look at the ******* image and use that half of a brain cell you got. Op asked about someone other than asdfware, some random dude that commented that ended up getting his comment deleted because he was a blatant scammer.

Calling someone a dipshit while having an IQ lower than room-temp is something very interesting.
Old 10/31/2022, 22:12   #20

Lol I guess il reup my inuria for now. will look into umbra as well, they seemed pretty cool in their discord answered questions, no b.s
Old 11/01/2022, 03:38   #21

Quote:
**** are you braindead as well, look at the ******* image and use that half of a brain cell you got. Op asked about someone other than asdfware, some random dude that commented that ended up getting his comment deleted because he was a blatant scammer.

Calling someone a dipshit while having an IQ lower than room-temp is something very interesting.
ur ******* stupid !
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2022, 19:23   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalliongs View Post
ur ******* stupid !
Dying on a hill rather than admitting you misunderstood, respect.
Old 11/07/2022, 19:01   #23

elite*gold: 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by civiczeus View Post
Lol I guess il reup my inuria for now. will look into umbra as well, they seemed pretty cool in their discord answered questions, no b.s
Dont look for cs cheats on epvp there are so many scammers on here lol
Stay with inuria or choose between the other big ones
The red trust issues should be fixed by now, been playing semi rage with nl on mm without getting red trust but got a griefing warning :/
Old 11/30/2022, 10:51   #24

We never had the red trust issue and we never had a detection on ESEA, esportal, PWA or 5e so far.

Plus there is now a time limited X-MAS discount
Old 11/30/2022, 18:36   #25

elite*gold: 80
Asdfware is a good provider, what the problem
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2022, 10:43   #26

I would never trust a provider that only sells through a discord server.
Old 12/05/2022, 13:42   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by lort1234 View Post
I would never trust a provider that only sells through a discord server.
We are working on a homepage but for that we have to do some other business steps. Homepage is set to be ready around mid of January 2023. We did not always sell our product, started this September and already have over 60 users which are all highly satisfied.

We will stay slotted and private
Old 12/05/2022, 15:39   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeb23 View Post
We are working on a homepage but for that we have to do some other business steps. Homepage is set to be ready around mid of January 2023. We did not always sell our product, started this September and already have over 60 users which are all highly satisfied.

We will stay slotted and private
And for all those reasons I won't trust your business
Old 12/06/2022, 08:01   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lort1234 View Post
And for all those reasons I won't trust your business
That is totally fine with us. Wishing you just the best and if you change your mind someday we will not be resentful
Old 01/06/2023, 15:53   #30

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by civiczeus View Post
I have been out of the game for a while, not sure whats good or not anymore. Used bithax back in the day for years without a single ban. I am currently using inuria on matchmaking but even that has had red trust issues recently, so far so good since they updated but id like to find something a little less public and more secure. obviously going to be hard to do, i know that. Especially without any inside scoops/contacts. the csgo cheating scene seems very tight knit understandably.
Aimboss csgo is good. Itís got pretty much almost the same features as iniuria itís external. And invite only. Itís atleast 150+ for an invite.
Iíd be happy to tell you more about it and if you want you cns buy an invite off me