Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 20:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

faceit-cheats.com legit?

Discussion on faceit-cheats.com legit? within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 139
faceit-cheats.com legit?

Just a quick question; does anyone know if that site is actually legit? For a FaceIt Cheat their price seems way too low so I would like to know if someone has tried it and if so whether the cheat is working and safe.

Best regards.
Old 06/14/2022, 16:42   #2

elite*gold: 1550
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedfotze View Post
Just a quick question; does anyone know if that site is actually legit? For a FaceIt Cheat their price seems way too low so I would like to know if someone has tried it and if so whether the cheat is working and safe.

Best regards.
It Isn't legit, just another scam trying to fool the "new" and "unaware" people, only legitimate faceit providers I know of are all private and in the 1000$+ range each month. IMO unless you know someone well that can provide you or you can code it yourself, faceit cheating is not worth it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2022, 01:59   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedfotze View Post

Best regards.
i test it, and the esp works on face it, and mm. but the uranus says esp+aimbot, aimbot its scam dont work, i dont get ban, but i play like 2-3 days, becouse i dont like play without aimbot, but the hack works, i dont know the ban rate
Old 06/16/2022, 18:31   #4

someone tested it longer than 2-3 days
Because i read you get ban after 2-3 days of using it. is it true?

Old 06/17/2022, 20:23   #5

I wouldn't bother with faceit cheats like flying2k said. Most of the public faceit cheats are detected or do get detected pretty fast. You need to find someone by "networking" who does private cheats or find someone trustworthy to code you one. Good faceit cheats start from 1k+, I've heard that some are paying 4-5k$ per 6 months for high end faceit cheats. I do not think it's worthy unless you already are pretty skilled player and want that slight advantage to get into FPL.
Old 06/25/2022, 14:20   #6

elite*gold: 7
Dont even try. Bullshit russian scam.
Old 06/26/2022, 00:46   #7

imagine buying a cheat from a site called faceit-cheats.com
Old 06/26/2022, 05:05   #8

elite*gold: 1
Most likely a scam or a detected cheat, Most UD faceit cheats are priced way more
Old 06/28/2022, 15:19   #9

elite*gold: 144
NO THEY SCAMMED ME
Old 07/04/2022, 18:59   #10

obv its not legit..