Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
CS2 Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 23:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



About razeitcheats.com

Discussion on About razeitcheats.com within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Exclamation About razeitcheats.com

Have you ever purchased anything here? Is it a scam?
venena is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
scam
794079903 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2022
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 2
its scam, dont even buy from here
ShaneGOD is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Sorry, I have purchased and paid in litecoin, what should I do

If it is a scam, why does its website and forum still exist, is it my naivete?
venena is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2022
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by venena View Post
Sorry, I have purchased and paid in litecoin, what should I do

If it is a scam, why does its website and forum still exist, is it my naivete?
U lost your money
Karidmn is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Exclamation Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karidmn View Post
U lost your money
It's a total scam, after I paid, I received a program that couldn't be downloaded at all, and the administrator of the site never showed up after that
venena is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2022
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 2
Ensur3 is offline  
Old   #8

 
elite*gold: 792
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 58
desperate poor razeit scam kid got 50 smurfs in epvp
Tian is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Hello everyone, that's right, it's me again. After I contacted the website administrator, he sent a zip file containing a syringe and a file with the suffix file. The modification date was February 2017. I followed the instructions in the documentation. But it crashes after injecting CSGO, I don't know what happened?I can see some posts on the forum, but I can only watch and can't post anything

Maybe everyone thinks this statement is too radical, but this is what I have worked hard for half a month. Is there a way or through legal means?
venena is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2022
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by venena View Post
Hello everyone, that's right, it's me again. After I contacted the website administrator, he sent a zip file containing a syringe and a file with the suffix file. The modification date was February 2017. I followed the instructions in the documentation. But it crashes after injecting CSGO, I don't know what happened?I can see some posts on the forum, but I can only watch and can't post anything

Maybe everyone thinks this statement is too radical, but this is what I have worked hard for half a month. Is there a way or through legal means?
You has purchased faceit cheat from them?
Do you really trust, that GLOW ESP can b3 bypassed to faceit?
Ensur3 is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.