Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 02:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

faceit ban evasion bypass

Discussion on faceit ban evasion bypass within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
faceit ban evasion bypass

Is there any spoofer or something to get rid of a ban evasion?
Old 11/17/2021, 01:35   #2

elite*gold: 420
For the time being not much hwid spoofer support FaceIt AC, I assume Neox does but they're still recovering from a testing phase so you should head there and contact them:
Old 11/17/2021, 01:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by debug_ View Post
For the time being not much hwid spoofer support FaceIt AC, I assume Neox does but they're still recovering from a testing phase so you should head there and contact them:

but faceit isnt all about hwid or?
you need to change alot more
Old 11/17/2021, 01:47   #4

elite*gold: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by sLEAKZ View Post
but faceit isnt all about hwid or?
you need to change alot more
I'm pretty sure they only do hwid ban and that's all, maybe IP but that's just a theory, I've reckon one of my friend to use Neox's Spoofer to get rid of the FaceIt ban which actually works out, I didn't ask much info regarding how it should work but as far as I know that it just works. Other than that you should definitely contact the owner for further information you wish to know.
Old 11/20/2021, 13:11   #5

elite*gold: 98
lookhow bypass faceit too
Old 11/20/2021, 16:23   #6

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by debug_ View Post
I'm pretty sure they only do hwid ban and that's all, maybe IP but that's just a theory, I've reckon one of my friend to use Neox's Spoofer to get rid of the FaceIt ban which actually works out, I didn't ask much info regarding how it should work but as far as I know that it just works. Other than that you should definitely contact the owner for further information you wish to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laper1 View Post
lookhow bypass faceit too
Motherboard spoofing is not enough to evade a FACEIT Client HWID ban. You'll need to spoof more hardware: disks, permanent mac address, on top of that a clean Windows reinstallation. None of those spoofers you mentioned cover those hardware
Old 11/21/2021, 11:20   #7

elite*gold: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredxx View Post
Motherboard spoofing is not enough to evade a FACEIT Client HWID ban. You'll need to spoof more hardware: disks, permanent mac address, on top of that a clean Windows reinstallation. None of those spoofers you mentioned cover those hardware
it is easy to do manualy lul
Old 12/17/2021, 18:37   #8

if u want to give it a try i made a hwid spoofer for nearly every game, my part is done but not the part of the other guys,
actualy we are nearly done,
it works on vanguard (valorant) and everyone knows they also a very agressiv anti cheat.
we are not tested it for faceit, bcs we dont have anyone that is banned there. and we dont want to make money with it just test the solutions out for nothing.

its totally virustotal clean and u dont must deativate any antivirus for that. if u wish u can test, its up 2 you.

it changed hwid, uninstallid (osu) mac adress, mac adress of all network adapters (also wireless adapaters)

you can also go to an electrical store, create a dump from a device there with the tool on your usb stick and insert this at home, so you have not generated data with a possibly traceable context, you have a original dump from a real hardware and then insert this at home.

(vangard does not notice this, but if it faceit notices! i think though that he does not notice it, but if you are paranoid)
Old 01/04/2022, 19:29   #9

Its jarring how much people talk when they dont understand something.
I have tested and played around to figure out what faceit bans.

Changing the motherboard and RAM sticks completely bypassed faceit AC. I changed the C: Serial. Did not even wipe it/reinstall windows, and ran on the same files of cs as when i got banned. Been 3 months no ban.
Old 01/25/2022, 00:33   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wHATrUGONNADOGGGG View Post
Its jarring how much people talk when they dont understand something.
I have tested and played around to figure out what faceit bans.

Changing the motherboard and RAM sticks completely bypassed faceit AC. I changed the C: Serial. Did not even wipe it/reinstall windows, and ran on the same files of cs as when i got banned. Been 3 months no ban.

Can I talk to u dude ? I am banned since 1 year and can't figure out how to bypass it, everyone tells me to raid0 but I dont have it on my motherboard
Old 04/07/2022, 07:30   #11

I bypassed the Ban Evasion... Got now over 300 Games over a few months without a ban.
Costs are arround 45-90 Euro overall to play again Faceit
If you want more quality Products you have to pay more... I play only Cs on the Cheap Mainboard+SSD and i got no Problems (350 Fps on 4:3 and no Laggs)

0. You can use your Old RAM, CPU, GPU, Maiboard (if you got a new NIC)

1. Buy a new Mainboard ( 65 Euro), or new NIC (20 Euro)(and deactivate the old one in Bios)

2. Buy a new SSD (for me 25 Euro) and dont use your old and new
together

3. New IP

4. Install Windows on your new SSD -> create a new Microsoft Acc and dont
use your old Acc!
(Just use the free Windows Version and remove the Watermark)

5. Do not log into Steam Accs with Faceit ban, dont use old Payment Methods
to buy Faceit Premium, create a new Discord Account (They are probably
not tracking Discord.... but i personally tried to avoid any risk)

6. Play Faceit legit or buy a better cheat next time

There are existing other less expensive Methods and Spoofer. But this option is safe, easy and working.
Old 07/25/2022, 05:57   #12

hello people, I come to bring you the only and true spoofer that works for gc/faceit/akross acc
contact discord: santiagazo#8651
only use:$35
lifetime:$150 (the price is not negotiated)
Spoofer currently works on all processor brands, be it Intel or AMD.
It has only been tested on the Operating System: Windows; and works for all new versions.