Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mobile Authenticator Work-around?

Discussion on Mobile Authenticator Work-around? within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mobile Authenticator Work-around?

I was vacbanned using the same number I use now around 5 years ago. I was wondering if there was any workarounds?

I have a number via Google Voice, and was wondering if this would be a valid option? Also, I know I can get a new sim card/number but that's not why I made this thread.
Old 10/21/2021, 05:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
i dont think it will work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Do you have mobile authenticator? ( free coins for 2 mins) polygon
09/28/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies
Hey all, I have 75k ($75 worth of coins) Will sell for $65 or If you have authenticator, I will send you the coins on polygon u purchase the knife and keep rest of coins for yourself takes 2 mins and make $5 or so Skype:matvoo123 Matt
[Tutorial] Steam Mobile Authenticator | ALERNATE OPTIONS
12/19/2015 - Tutorials - 0 Replies
Hello everyone today I'm going to tell you about "How to activate Steam Mobile Authenticator" (if you don't know, duh) its usage and features. Also I'll tell you about alternate options that work as a substitute to Steam Mobile Authenticator Q. What is Steam Mobile Authenticator? The Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator is a feature of the Steam Mobile App that provides an additional level of security to your Steam account. The authenticator generates a code that you need to enter every...
OPEN - Battle.net - Mobile Authenticator!!! JAVA/Phython
08/24/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Name ist Programm... hoffe ich muss dazu nicht viel erklären!!! Hab das ganze irgendwo im netz gefunden... kann also keine credits liefern... wenn einer was verwendet bitte hier her verweisen... im paket sind enthalten: authenticator.jar + batch examples + decompiled src