Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there any undetected legit KZ/HNS hacks/scripts/macros?

Discussion on Is there any undetected legit KZ/HNS hacks/scripts/macros? within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there any undetected legit KZ/HNS hacks/scripts/macros?

I'm not talking about 25 strafes 100% sync 410 LJ or anything like that
Something lighter, maybe guaranteed 275 prestrafe etc, possibly some strafe optimizer? alternatively, like 8-12 legit-looking strafes with decent sync, maybe an auto-duck? but preferably just something that would enhance your own gameplay without doing everything for you

That would also bypass VAC (lol) and whatever 3rd party plugins KZ servers usually use, KZStats? not sure If there are more
I was using a paid cheat previously, it was/is VAC undetected, It had some movement options such as duckjump, autoduck, autostrafer/strafe optimizer at the perfect moment when landing after a longjump etc

BUT, It still got me banned from a KZ server that i believe used KZStats, this was like a year ago so my memory is a bit foggy
Old 09/09/2021, 02:22   #2

elite*gold: 33
You should check our thread sir:
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2021, 11:25   #3

If someone need real strafe optimizer for strafes Pm me discord : Dominic Toretto#0638
Old 11/22/2021, 13:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitokonuk View Post
You should check our thread sir:
I don't want to be rude but how ur macro can help user in terms of "strafe optimizer/strafe hack"?

Script/cheat needs to read ur settings, ur mid-air stats and letting you improve them
Old 11/26/2021, 01:29   #5

third party league anti-cheat will manage to get you some point in time so no point trying to beat someone in a community server over stats lol
Old 11/26/2021, 16:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nguyen Or Someone Else View Post
third party league anti-cheat will manage to get you some point in time so no point trying to beat someone in a community server over stats lol
That's whyt he's asking for "optimizer" not strafe hack. Ofc u gonna get banned when you use silent strafe/ perf hack...

Do it wisely and no one is gonna get caught.

Btw. Zpamm is inactive since long time so no one cares about cheating :-)