Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Satan5 Review

Discussion on Satan5 Review within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Satan5 Review

Been using Satan5 for the past year on multiple games CS:GO, Rogue Company, Rust and R6S. I only got banned on R6S, not even due to a detection. Only because I raged. Service is really good, great in fact. Virtus responds to all me questions in a matter of minutes when he's on and does go out of his way to help. And the cheats are really good, not the strongest in terms of aimbot but with protection yes. I can't say that for all their cheats though because i haven't used all of them. So other cheats might be detected more then others. Friend as been on their EFT cheat for 2 months about now without any ban. I've been in a lot of cheating community's and services, but in all honestly from all the ones i been in no one tops Satan5's service.

I'm not trying to **** ride them in anyway, giving my honest opinion since i don't see them talked about a lot
Thanks
2 Users