Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 09:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Faceit AC bloody mouse

Discussion on Faceit AC bloody mouse within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Faceit AC ****** mouse

Faceit ****** mouse script undetected?
Can i get banned for use ****** mouse script?
Old 03/04/2021, 23:39   #2

sure
Old 11/07/2021, 19:28   #3

I've actually been using it and still not banned. Use it maybe 90% of engagements too.
Just made sure to put settings you know and config 100% then remove all traces of the driver and files then install the AC.
Old 11/16/2021, 15:10   #4

elite*gold: 420
Yes you will get banned using it but as of now I've not seen any detection nor complaints regarding it though you should use it with caution. Faceit AC is quite tough and eventually it'll completely rip this script apart in the future, you may use this for a couple of games but in a long-term run, no.
Old 12/15/2021, 18:02   #5

elite*gold: 50
idont know the script,
but can you see how its coded or its packed?

if u can open, its looking like this?

function OnEvent(event, arg)
if (IsKeyLockOn(scripttoggle_key) == false and scripttoggle) then
EnablePrimaryMouseButtonEvents(false)
else
EnablePrimaryMouseButtonEvents(true)
end

--legit_mode_toggle
if (IsKeyLockOn(legit_mode_toggle_key)) then
legit_mode=true
else
legit_mode=false
end

--function to check if mouse button 2 is pressed. necessary for quickscope and logging
if (event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 2) then
ClearLog()

if(legit_mode) then

OutputLogMessage("legit mode enabled")
OutputLogMessage("\n")
end

then absolutly