Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheats for Faceit, why is it so rare?

Discussion on Cheats for Faceit, why is it so rare? within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Cheats for Faceit, why is it so rare?

Hi guys!

I've been wondering why Faceit cheats are so rare to find, and why there is no public ones? I'm pretty new to cheating and have been looking around on the forum for a while and I'm seeing people asking for Faceit cheats all the time.

I guess that their AC is good of course but what is the difference between Faceit AC and Battleye or EAC for example? Is faceit that more superior and does Faceit have more money than BE or EAC? Is Valve sponsoring Faceit so they can recruit talented people to develope a good AC?

Sorry if my questions is dumb but have in mind that I'm a beginner to this topic.
Old 09/16/2020, 15:55   #2

Since Faceit has added its client, cheating became really hard there.
Old 09/17/2020, 03:04   #3

Its AC is very solid.
Old 09/17/2020, 13:32   #4

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 445/0/0
It's a very intrusive anti-cheat.

Anti-cheat developers have to make a compromise between catching cheaters and barring innocent players from their game. VAC is very inclusive with almost no false positives while FACEIT needs you to remove certain programs and demands deep access to your machine, very much like a virus, and has a relatively high rate of falsely banning players.

Big companies usually prefer inclusiveness over effectivity in cheat detection, and for good reason. It's not that they don't have the money, they just want as many people playing their game as possible.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2020, 16:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Privideniye View Post
Hi guys!

I've been wondering why Faceit cheats are so rare to find, and why there is no public ones? I'm pretty new to cheating and have been looking around on the forum for a while and I'm seeing people asking for Faceit cheats all the time.

I guess that their AC is good of course but what is the difference between Faceit AC and Battleye or EAC for example? Is faceit that more superior and does Faceit have more money than BE or EAC? Is Valve sponsoring Faceit so they can recruit talented people to develope a good AC?

Sorry if my questions is dumb but have in mind that I'm a beginner to this topic.
He may have paid more attention to the protection of Valve faceit
Old 09/23/2020, 20:50   #6

If you want a cheat for FaceIt AC, find a good coder and get a private build, you'll have go pay a lot though.
Old 09/30/2020, 04:49   #7

They are rare because Faceit Anti-Cheat works on boot. This mean that, after you install their software, you need to restart your computer. The fact that their driver loads as boot start, allow them to blocking you for mapping your kernel driver. Most of the people, or even some p2c, uses public mappers to load their driver, like kdmapper. By starting at boot, they can block easilly stop the functionality of theses programs. If you want a really undetected cheat for Faceit, you should go to: umbrella.gg
Old 09/30/2020, 15:08   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LighT.' View Post
If you want a cheat for FaceIt AC, find a good coder and get a private build, you'll have go pay a lot though.
I want to do that. I'm guessing a hardware cheat is hardest to detect?

Personally I want to see how far I could take a cheat. Smaller LAN tournaments should be possible. Any thoughts?
Old 09/30/2020, 16:14   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acewheat View Post
I want to do that. I'm guessing a hardware cheat is hardest to detect?

Personally I want to see how far I could take a cheat. Smaller LAN tournaments should be possible. Any thoughts?

For a small tournament without Anti cheat, you don't need an expensive build. It becomes expensive when you want faceit/esea anticheat support.
Old 10/01/2020, 13:50   #10

Quote:
For a small tournament without Anti cheat, you don't need an expensive build. It becomes expensive when you want faceit/esea anticheat support.
True true. But say I'd want to get away with cheating at Copenhagen Games or something, don't you think that would be harder than cheating on Faceit?
Old 10/01/2020, 13:54   #11

Quote:
True true. But say I'd want to get away with cheating at Copenhagen Games or something, don't you think that would be harder than cheating on Faceit?

Not really. If Copenhagen games don't use AC, easier to cheat on lan. You can be obvious ofcourse and it depends a lot on you. The cheat you'd use on Lan is just a helping tool, you need to be a good player already. On Lan, you just have to be careful ppl don't see you pressing random button often (for example for aimlock). For faceit ac, the coder has to bypass the whole anticheat which is a lot more work to do.
Old 10/02/2020, 09:34   #12

Quote:
Not really. If Copenhagen games don't use AC, easier to cheat on lan. You can be obvious ofcourse and it depends a lot on you. The cheat you'd use on Lan is just a helping tool, you need to be a good player already. On Lan, you just have to be careful ppl don't see you pressing random button often (for example for aimlock). For faceit ac, the coder has to bypass the whole anticheat which is a lot more work to do.

For sure, it's up to me to be discrete. I'm a good player so I could defenitly do it. Faceit doesn't seem like a big challenge, it just seems like an issue of spending enough money.

I wonder how easy/hard it is to cheat in a minor qualifier.
Old 10/06/2020, 18:18   #13

Quote:
For sure, it's up to me to be discrete. I'm a good player so I could defenitly do it. Faceit doesn't seem like a big challenge, it just seems like an issue of spending enough money.

I wonder how easy/hard it is to cheat in a minor qualifier.
No idea what AC ESL etc uses on LAN it's more of a physical limitation at that point where its not your own PC. Now your dealing with some high end cheats that are embedded in your mouse/kb and silent loaded you're talking big money now.

You may think it's BS but my friend interviewed with a very, very well known German coder who codes private cheats for Faceit/ESEA and Valorant and his pricing alone was something like 7k euros for the year for CS and Valorant at the time (this was ~2 months ago) was I think in the range of 13k euros for an entire year and you pay every 3 months. This is basically the top tier where its custom made for you, the humanization is amazing and you are not catching a ban with this guy. if I was a streamer I can see the justification in these cheat prices.

Then there are the decently well known coders that all seem to range in the 200-400euro per month range for Faceit/ESEA and are very exclusive about who they let in.

After being scammed many many times it really comes down to who you know and who can vouch for you before I actually found real providers.
Old 11/01/2020, 14:08   #14

What about all these “undetected” macros/scripts for logitech ghub are they mostly full of **** aswell? I assume so

I guess the same goes for all these “undetected” macro/scripts for Logitech ghub etc??
Old 12/24/2020, 04:08   #15

just use our cheat, its 120$. No bans so far. discord zxackx#7644
Works on all esports
and i can link you my gameclub i rage every time its like faceit for portuguese, its made by Fallen, and im still not banned from months
Thanks
1 User