Hey guys, since there were many of u kinda looking for something like that.. I've stumbled upon a discord Server with over 300 active users..
The discord Admin owns 2 websites where he sells high quality Smurfs and he recently made an announcement that he is in contact with a trusted FACEIT/ESEA Cheat developer who wants to open 9 Slots.
I just wanted to inform you guys and maybe u want to check it out, since there are so many scammers out there. So please take care and never search for some bullshit esea/faceit proof cheats online. There are none public!!!
The admin's websites :
Discord: (Discord of the Admin who is in contact )
The announcement:
Just wanted to let you guys know so you could check it out on your own.
Stay healthy!
edit1: To the people who know who I am on discord, please stop spamming me. All the info I am allowed to share are visible on this thread. Please stop pinging me/giving away my discord tag.
Hey guys, since there were many of u kinda looking for something like that.. I've stumbled upon a discord Server with over 300 active users..
The discord Admin owns 2 websites where he sells high quality Smurfs and he recently made an announcement that he is in contact with a trusted FACEIT/ESEA Cheat developer who wants to open 9 Slots.
I just wanted to inform you guys and maybe u want to check it out, since there are so many scammers out there. So please take care and never search for some bullshit esea/faceit proof cheats online. There are none public!!!
The admin's websites :
Discord: (Discord of the Admin who is in contact )
The announcement:
Just wanted to let you guys know so you could check it out on your own.
Stay healthy!
edit1: To the people who know who I am on discord, please stop spamming me. All the info I am allowed to share is visible on this thread. Please stop pinging me/giving away my discord tag.
Hi Magnifexy!
Thanks for your service for the newcomers who are in danger of getting scammed on a daily basis. I am in the CSGO cheaters scene since 2016 and have tested several private plattforms until now. Even though I am still a bit confused that the developer allowed it to be announced on a discord Server, I still think that this could be a good chance for newcomers. I've talked to the dev and it turned out that the product he is offering is legit.
I am writing this post especially for the innocent cheating userbase who would like to get the opportunity to experience a League-Proof Cheat. There are too many scam websites/user-scammers out there and it is actually so fkin sad to see that innocent people get scammed on a daily basis.
This is legit and confirmed. I was curious about this, since the developer also offers a private LoL scripting plattform. Therefore I've been asking around in the community and it turned out, that it is the same guy.
Upon further research he sold off 2 slots already and people are satisfied with the product he is offering.
He is offering from a legit Discord Server and the Admin is doing daily business.
Furthermore the Developer just saw this and added you on his Discord, to ask you personally for the reason of your accusation.
Calling something a scam which you clearly have no access to at the moment, doesn't make it a scam automatically.
He is offering from a legit Discord Server and the Admin is doing daily business.
Furthermore the Developer just saw this and added you on his Discord, to ask you personally for the reason of your accusation.
Calling something a scam which you clearly have no access to at the moment, doesn't make it a scam automatically.
The Admin requested my ID Card for the validation of my Identity. - I didn't want to send my ID, so he accepted my Driver's License aswell.
Before paying the entry fee, I asked for proof. He offered 3 testgames with his customers and yes, they weren't just good. They called out exactly where the enemies were ( Enemies did no steps ). [ Indication for a working Wallhack ].
After paying the entry fee for a slot in his community I had to choose a subscription time. Therefore I chose 200€/m which is usually quite cheap for a League Proof Cheat.
Afterwards he sent me a Discord Invite Link to his "official server".
He had a #downloads Section where I had to download the .exe file. I got to choose my own desired Username & Password.
I will keep y'all notified if I will get banned in the next days.
Short Update: I am not banned yet. (Day 1 after launching the cheat)
Update 2 : Toxic people on here but I am not banned. (Day 2)
After reading out the comments above, we understand people might be having their own opinion and concerns about the service being promoted on our discord server and there's nothing wrong about it.
However, it's important to be mentioned that we at have verified the legitimacy of the cheat service through the current user base and the payment logs. So, it's the opposite of what curious people here believe.
We sell and earn enough from the websites and . While we serve thousands of customers and don't scam anyone, we don't have a reason to scam a few innocent and especially we would never allow or promote it on our platform.
For all legit queries and people interested, feel free to drop a message or contact us on our discord server linked in this thread. Hope this helps. Thank you!
After reading out the comments above, we understand people might be having their own opinion and concerns about the service being promoted on our discord server and there's nothing wrong about it.
However, it's important to be mentioned that we at have verified the legitimacy of the cheat service through the current user base and the payment logs. So, it's the opposite of what curious people here believe.
We sell and earn enough from the websites and . While we serve thousands of customers and don't scam anyone, we don't have a reason to scam a few innocent and especially we would never allow or promote it on our platform.
For all legit queries and people interested, feel free to drop a message or contact us on our discord server linked in this thread. Hope this helps. Thank you!
still **** *** scam tho.
get some legit people on epvp to try it out. no one of you nor the other paid "vouches" are anywhere near beeing trustable so **** off.
get some legit people on epvp to try it out. no one of you nor the other paid "vouches" are anywhere near beeing trustable so **** off.
Aright mr. Traumhändler. I had a word with the Admin you had a talk with.
He will work on a trial loader and would like to distribute it to 5 trusted people on ElitePVP, in order to get verified as trusted developer here.
The trial consists of: [25 days Subtime, all features inc.]
The only requirement is: Trial users should write an honest review after testing for 25 days.
Please private message me on Elitepvp if qualified to vouch on Epvp.
[Selling] Private cheat for FaceIT CS:GO | Bypass FaceIT AntiCheat Client | Acidia 03/20/2020 - Counter-Strike Trading - 15 Replies Discord : Acadia#4223
Private message me if you're intrested
I'm here to share my personal cheat that bypass Faceit AC.
As everyone knows, Faceit AC is no different from the other ones, it has its own driver to protect the process, doing so we can't read/write from usermode.
The workaround that I found that is very hard!
The cheat, includes "simple legit aimbot" and a "triggerbot", the cheat is slotbased, currently there is only 4 people using the cheat, we only accept 15 people on the...