Never been detected,will most likely will never be detected. It's perfect for HvH and Legit cheating. About the price - yes,I agree it is expensive
But most cheats are perfect for hvh and legit and will not get detected and doesn't cost 500 to get into. I have a skeet acct so I'm not **** talking it but just don't agree with the people reselling invites
Both of you are idiots its so easy just play game make friends get invited wowowowowowowoow not 500$ its ******* 20$
Not easy for everyone. So don't comment that Also do you have lower intelligence then average to write "wowowowowowowoow" or just a dumb habit?
Did you make this account,just to type here? Lmao.
I would just like to point out that if you're legit cheating, chances are you won't have to pay for a cheat. There are plenty of open source projects that aren't sigged by VAC, and can last (in my experience) 3+ years.
Best Legit cheat with good legit AA? 02/14/2026 - Counter-Strike - 12 Replies I'm wondering wchich cheat is actually best for legit hacking now and that have good legit AA.
The cheat can be p2c or private with easy way to get invite.
I hear that Iniuria isn't bad actually, is that true?
Thank you for your time.
Looking for good legit cheat 04/21/2020 - Counter-Strike Trading - 12 Replies Hello, I'm looking for good cheat for closet cheating/legit.
Price doesn't matter. I need just perfect working aimbot and ud time 2years+.
I'm cheating in CS since 2017 but I don't like my previous provider anymore ;) Let me know guys about your favorites P2C providers :o