Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Impossible Faceit Legit Hacks

Discussion on Impossible Faceit Legit Hacks within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/30/2020, 20:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Stradium is 100% a scam I watched the admins basically catch the guy in the act pretending to be a customer in discord. He has tried to rejoin like 3x to use their stuff and pretend he has a cheat for $500 lol.
Thanks for letting me know. I was considering buying lol.

Old 05/30/2020, 20:42   #17

elite*gold: 20
you wont find any public people who are selling face-it cheats lmao.

you need to be trusted too to get to that point where there is a coder who might want to sell you one

Old 05/31/2020, 16:43   #18

elite*gold: 70
Using ghostware on faceit ( ) and that works since at least 10 months when I bought it. It's an aim assist and no ESP or such. However, hard to get into that private community. Not even sure if they take new members currently.

To add that: Even if you get accepeted in the community, you will still have to "proof" yourself for multiple months and will only be allowed to buy level 1 hacks through their website until they upgrade you to a higher level. Their csgo faceit aimbot is a level 3 product. Takes quite some time until you can get hands on it but it was worth the wait imo. Legit looking aim assist for a fair price.

Hope that helps.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2020, 12:02   #19

Hello I sell private faceit hacks dm me discord shimery#0619

Old 07/02/2020, 17:04   #20

So who’s the best? I’m in the market for a reliable safe faceit ac cheat. Doesn’t have to have all the over the top features many have now, not interested in mm hvh just want to play “legit” faceit 😊
Old 07/02/2020, 22:16   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbob1107 View Post
So who’s the best? I’m in the market for a reliable safe faceit ac cheat. Doesn’t have to have all the over the top features many have now, not interested in mm hvh just want to play “legit” faceit 😊
Absolutely no one on this forum will provide you with a good or actual Faceit cheat don't even bother. The ONE person on here that has/had them but its down right now due to detection is Skadro. Every person with an account registered in 2020 asking you to add them on discord will rip you off 100%.

Some tips if you ever do meet someone. Ask for a live demo of them loading client everything, no videos do not count as proof of a working cheat on Faceit.

Trust me from experience don't bother.
Old 07/03/2020, 00:52   #22

Talking of my own experience:

Usually you pay an entry fee for a slot on their private community ( Steam group/ telegram/ Discord etc...)

The avrg cost should be around 300€/m ( Entry fee excluded ).

You have to pass their application/verification proccess. Afterwards you will be invited to their discord and the devs/supports will guide you through the setup.

**Don't even bother looking up some faceit/esea proof cheats online. Everyone is a scammer, especially the people who most-likely want to offer via dm's**. Every website is basically a scam.

I would advise the people who are looking for a faceit/esea proof cheat to check out my post I've made 10minutes ago. But don't expect to be accepted anyways. There will be hundreds of people applying for those 9 open slots.

Good luck & stay healthy!
Old 07/03/2020, 02:10   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnifexy View Post
Talking of my own experience:

Usually you pay an entry fee for a slot on their private community ( Steam group/ telegram/ Discord etc...)

The avrg cost should be around 300€/m ( Entry fee excluded ).

You have to pass their application/verification proccess. Afterwards you will be invited to their discord and the devs/supports will guide you through the setup.

**Don't even bother looking up some faceit/esea proof cheats online. Everyone is a scammer, especially the people who most-likely want to offer via dm's**. Every website is basically a scam.

I would advise the people who are looking for a faceit/esea proof cheat to check out my post I've made 10minutes ago. But don't expect to be accepted anyways. There will be hundreds of people applying for those 9 open slots.

Good luck & stay healthy!
You're exactly what were warning people about lol.
Old 07/03/2020, 02:22   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
You're exactly what were warning people about lol.
Upon further research it is quite legit. I talked to the dev some minutes ago and it turned out that he is quite known in the private cheat community.

Please hold back on your allegations/accusations and check it out yourself first.
Usually I am against ads like these but at least he is informing newcomers about a legit product, instead of them being scammed.

I have to add that the developer of the bypass has a bad reputation with downtimes. But he usually compensates all downtime to the subscription time.
As the announcement stated : "0 BANs" , that is true. Friends of mine in that community can confirm that.

Have a good day on that last note
Old 07/03/2020, 08:10   #25

Honestly, if you really want something that's AC proof.
Don't expect MM cheat features (boxesp/glow etc).

If you're interested in something legit:

^ I even offer a screenshare whilst in a FaceIT Premium game, anticheat enabled ofcourse.
Old 07/20/2020, 23:14   #26

Hi, u can check my post, video and images are provided

« About Face it AC? | Looking for private CS:GO cheat »