Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 23:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to find writable address of angle on cs1.6?

Discussion on How to find writable address of angle on cs1.6? within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to find writable address of angle on cs1.6?

First, CS Hacks, Cheats, Exploits forum not accepting questions so I post here. If this post not appropriate. I will delete it. Please announce to me. and English is not my mother language so, Excuse about that please

I'm making Aimbot for learn about how Aimbots are working.

so, I made one for another FPS game in c#

But, I can't find editable angle address of CS1.6. I found Player and Enemy's Coordinate. also My Aim's X and Y value with Cheat-Engine. but I try to edit value it's not working. It seems to just reading Aim's value.

In this case, How can I find real address of Aim value?

Advice to me please

Tags
aimbot, cs1.6, memory editing

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] How to find the angle of your character to your desired target
04/07/2024 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Hello guys, For those who are eager to put Autoit into action for use with CABAL, you would be glad with this post. Lots of people PMed me on how did I manage to rotate my character so that it faces the right direction when botting. I do that using trigonometry! (oh no) But don't run away - yet Complicated as it seems, it is just this function in AutoIt that does the magic.
[RELEASE]S4 Address Searcher + Address Generator {Work with new Patch - Find more add
06/20/2013 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 29 Replies
After the new patch, having free time, I decided to update the S4 Address Searcher. http://i.epvpimg.com/22mTf.png Initially, you will have to choose to open: - S4 Address Searcher - S4 Address Generator
How do i find AOE Address?(EP2)
09/09/2012 - Cabal Private Server - 1 Replies
How do i find AOE Address? I Got everything for ep2 Map hack No cooldown everything but i cant the aoe address i try googling it i tried searching for it but i cant Find a way Can anyone help?