Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO Get Skins - Searching for reinforcement

Discussion on CSGO Get Skins - Searching for reinforcement within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
CSGO Get Skins - Searching for reinforcement

CSGO Get Skins is searching for experienced predictors who want to dedicate time to this project.

We're currently 2 bet predictors with over 150++ customers! Unfortunately, I'm a little bit busy right now and can't afford the time to predict that much at the moment.

You should be able to do predictions with a few strategies e.g. playing the odds, analyze the played hours past weeks of the players etc.

Why working for CSGO Get Skins?
We have a customized user control panel with a automated premium buy-in system while the most predictors working with google table sheets.

Our database does several reports for getting winrate etc.

If you want more to know about this project feel free to visit our website:

Ofc. You get a profit patricipation of our winnings when we see that your predictions and time afford is worthy.

Ofc, you can use the contact formular or write me a PM or write a mail to

Mods: If this should go to the SEARCH Collection Thread then let me know it.

(Ich komme aus Deutschland jedoch arbeiten wir international mit englischen Predictions da unser Kundenstamm über der ganzen Welt verstreut ist, jedoch könnt Ihr mir natürlich auch in Deutsch schreiben.)