Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 15:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching someone to smurf down to silver

Discussion on Searching someone to smurf down to silver within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching someone to smurf down to silver

Hey guys searching 4 ppl to smurf down to silver in CSGO
(Just go afk ingame) lemme know if u are interested

steam: _reizkorn_
Old 08/13/2015, 15:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,161
Old 08/13/2015, 16:08   #3
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by raymundo101 View Post
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S] CS:GO Smurf Account [B] ÊG Searching for an account ranked in silver/gold
07/26/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Topic Suche einen Gold Nova Account mindestens Rank 3(2 wäre auch ok)
[Trading] trade my Silver II and Silver I smurf against One bloodhound PASS on STEAM
07/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ty, hte accs are unverified with 16 champs 2 runes oages and 0 skins. Thanks, maxence.garcia1 on skype I can sell them too
Searching smurf queue-partner from Bronze 1 to Silver 5 (20€)
10/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey Guys, im Searching for a Duo Queue Partner ( Smurf ). I would pay 20 € for getting carried from bronze 1 (34lp) to Silver 5 (0lp). To proove your skills i would like to do 1 test ranked. The Money will be paid with Paysafe. Write your skype acc and the division of your main. Regards Luminator
[Buying] searching for lvl 30 unranked/bronze/silver smurf account
04/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
hi, im searchig for a cheap lvl 30 league of legends account. :) my main account is platinum and i want to prove my skill on a new unranked / low elo acc account + i want to play new champs in ranked without losing lp on my "main" if i dont play that good ^_^ just contact me if u have what im searching for. :) ofc i'd appreciate it if u'd give it to me for free ^^ but i'm also able to spend some monney for it! ro.di.
[Selling] Smurf Accounts Silver IV, Silver I, cheap for Smurfing OriginalMail IN
01/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi im Selling Own smurf accounts, one Silver IV second Silver I, perfect for smurfing no skins includes original mail, if you think im scammer because of 1 fake rating, check it and dont even add me or talk to me, before any add on skype leave comment here and we use free MM so nobody will go first, i can go first only if you are trusted price: Silver 4 account 10E Silver 1 account 15E payment type: PayPal only no PSC skype: talonducouteau10