Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 05:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy Service, Easy Ranks! [CS:GO Boosting] |Trusted|

Discussion on Easy Service, Easy Ranks! [CS:GO Boosting] |Trusted| within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Easy Service, Easy Ranks! [CS:GO Boosting] |Trusted|

Welcome to Easy Service, Easy Ranks!

Our CS:GO boost service has been created by group of talented Counter Strike: Global Offensive players, who reached global elite rank at their main accounts and now we decided to go in for boosting. At Easy Service, Easy Ranks we offer most reliable and legitimate cs go rank boosting service to let players achieve rank they deserve without all the hard work and anger. All the members on our team provide legal boosting, without using cheats or any third-party software.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment for boost is done by paypal/keys or skins, but +30% if paying with skins.

BOOSTING
✭Silver ranks: 2€/1keyWIN or 8€/4key rank.
✭Gold ranks: 2€/1keyWIN or 10€/5key rank.
✭Guardian ranks: 3€/win or 3key/2win or 10€/6keys rank.
✭DMG/LE/LEM: 4€/2 keys win or 15€/8keys rank.
✭SUPREME: 25€/13 keys ✭GLOBAL: 35€ /17 keys
✭UNRANKED 10 games: 30€ (GUARANTEED LEM)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✭NO CHEATING WHILE BOOSTING
✭WE PLAY ON YOUR ACCOUNT OR YOU PLAY IN LOBBY WITH US
✭WHEN YOU PLAY WITH US LISTEN TO WHAT WE SAY

Contact on skype; solvoldpowah or michael_gustad
Contact through steam group;
Old 07/12/2015, 14:03   #2

wrong section m8
Old 07/12/2015, 14:04   #3

Received Thanks: 1,815
Closed Thread

Tags
boosting, csgo, csgo boosting, ranks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kostenloser Middleman Service by Pue - [fast] [easy] [trusted]
12/30/2020 - Middleman - 27 Replies
NOW WITH PAYPAL! Middleman-Service by Pue Vorwort: Hallo mein Name ist Pue und ich biete ihnen hiermit meinen kostenlosen Middleman Service an.
[Selling] Easy Ranks Easy Life | CS:GO Boost | Only Legit
01/01/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 16 Replies
English : I´m offering my "Easy Ranks Easy Life | CS:GO Boost | Only Legit" service. About us : We are 4 guys who are all +/= DMG and play since CSS times. We play only legit. That means we play without hacks. It is possible that we will lose a few games against Smurfers/Hackers because we play without hacks but we guarantee that we will boost you to your dream Rank or we will refund your money.
[Selling] **Easy Elo Easy Life** Bronze-Challenger CHEAP Boosting services
12/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 38 Replies
Hey guys! We are a new boosting company based in Australia/New Zealand. We strive to be the best and the cheapest out there. Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction and we stay behind every word of ours. You are GUARANTEED at least 1 division a day. If not your boost will be free! You are GUARANTEED account safety and privacy.(Appear offline, VPN, no talking to friends.) You are GUARANTEED to be happy! Currently we operate in NA, OCE, EUW, EUNE, TR and RUS. List of boosters,
[Selling] **Easy Elo Easy Life** Bronze-Challenger CHEAP Boosting services
10/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I am an OCE booster and have been doing this for a while. I am looking to expand my client base and also help people reach their wanted divisions before the season ends for a cheap price. I believe my prices are one of the cheapest out there and I can match any price lower than ours if you find any! http://imgur.com/wwrKgPv
Middleman-Service by BabaAllerBabas | **Trusted, Fast, Easy :) **
04/11/2012 - Middleman - 0 Replies
Guten Tag lieber Epvper, nun biete auch Ich meinen Middleman-Service für euch an. Ich erfülle alle Vorraussetzungen: kein negatives Black Market Rating - 39|0|0 - http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/8303/tickr.png