Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 11:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

CS:GO Boosting! Cheap alternative to way to achieve Global Elite!

Discussion on CS:GO Boosting! Cheap alternative to way to achieve Global Elite! within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool CS:GO Boosting! Cheap alternative to way to achieve Global Elite!

CS:GO Boosting

We are offering Counter-Strike: Global Offensive match making rank boosting, or rank packs boosting.
This service is 100% safe so nothing to worry about.
please remember NEVER give anyone your account information even if they appear to be valve... we will never ask you for your account information at any point.

Pricing
Refer to this picture for policies and pricings. (Confirm with the booster, they are subject to change)
Imgur
If link does not open, refer to the information below:
Read through these
1. Payment is only accepted in CS:GO keys or the equivalent in skins. Other transfers such as PayPal or other Steam items/games will not be accepted.

2. The rate is based on competitive wins or per/rank. You will remain one hundred percent anonymity through the process and are allowed to leave and continue at another time whenever the booster is available.

3. Half of the payment must be upfront and the other fifty percent will be paid after the boosting is over. This is to prevent scamming opportunities from both parties.

RATES:

SILVER 1 TO SILVER ELITE MASTER: 2KEYS/RANK
NOVA 1 TO GOLD NOVA MASTER: 3KEYS/RANK
MASTER GUARDIAN 1 TO MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE: 4KEYS/RANK
MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE TO DISTUNGUISHED MASTER GUARDIAN: 6KEYS/RANK
DISTINGUISHED MASTER GUARDIAN TO LEGENDARY EAGLE: 10KEYS/RANK
LEGENDARY EAGLE TO LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER: 12KEYS/RANK
LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER TO SURPREME MASTER FIRST CLASS: 15KEYS/RANK
SUPREME MASTER FIRST CLASS TO GLOBAL ELITE: 20KEYS/RANK

OR: ONE WIN/ONE KEY

Contact Information
Should you have any questions or concerns, you are more than welcomed to contact me via message through steam, or send me a friends request at:
Steam Community :: STARl0rd
or
Steam Community :: ?

Old 05/10/2015, 21:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,815

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
boosting, csgo

« Wettkampfstrafzeit | CSGO LEM on sale 13 wins smurf account »