Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project

Discussion on Project within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Project

Hallo Community,

Ich leite mit einem Kumpel ein großes Project und brauchen Unterstützung. Was das für ein Project ist erfahrt ihr per PN. Es geht darum das wir einen 2ten Coder brauchen der unseren Coder unterstützt. Er sollte sich mit dem Spiel gut auskennen und auch mit C++. Natürlich werdet ihr dafür Belohnt mehr erfahrt ihr auch per PN. Wer Interesse hat der sollte sich per PN bei mir melden oder in Steam Adden.

----------------------------------------
Mit Freundlichen Grüßen,
MaybeDead

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Coding] C# Application Project vs. C# Console Project Threading
07/01/2011 - .NET Languages - 0 Replies
Hey, so I'm coding a private server... and I was just wondering: Is there a difference between Console Project threading and Application threading? I'm going to add a GUI into the console project if I can't do an Application project for other reasons, so putting the extra thread aside (for the Application running), is there a significant difference? Thanks. Sincerely, Fang
Re-Make Project! Grand Chase Sound ( TAGALOG ) Project!
06/03/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 126 Replies
To all, To people who want to contribute to this Project.. We Need: Good Vocals, Matching the voices or almost like the voices of all the characters present in the Grand Chase Philippine Server Good, Funny and nice Voice Replacer, Skill, Taunts and More.. Who really want to contribute.. Not by forcing yourself. The means by enjoying it..
[NEW] Hacks+Bots project finished: Project Devastating
05/17/2011 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 3 Replies
Welcome! to: Project Devastation release Hereby i release my free version of my multihack! (I will release my paid version soon, i have to fix a few draws..) This hack works on European Cabal online servers! The program searches it's variables inside the magic adresses, and freezes or changes them. It may be that your computer will become a bit slower at the start but it will regenerate. How to work with the program?