Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap servers!

Discussion on Cheap servers! within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap servers!

Fed up with un-reliable and low performance servers? Then why not try Nitrous-Networks.co.uk, with prices starting at 45p per player for Source games and 75p per player for Minecraft. Why not give them a try, they guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
With all servers coming with full FTP access and a control panel you can’t go wrong. There are no contract periods and you can cancel at any time. You can pay monthly or what ever suits you.
It’s win win! So why not give them a shot today –
Old 08/02/2011, 14:07   #2

elite*gold: 458
Advertisements aren't allowed here as long as your website doesn't include a backlink to elitepvpers.com. Feel free to contact me via a private message in case I overlooked the backlink or you recently added one.
Closed Thread