Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 19:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help needed - Application error

Discussion on Help needed - Application error within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help needed - Application error

I've a request. Can someone help me with my application error?
Everytime I launch Counter-Strike: Source and start playing, it will give an error after some minutes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In English:
Counter-Strike: Source: hlz.exe - Application error

The instruction on 0x121d9a84 refers to memory on 0x0e5999a8. The read- or writerevision ("read") on the memory failed.

Click OK to close the programme.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In het Nederlands:
Counter-Strike: Source: hlz.exe - Toepassingsfout

De instructie op 0x121d9a84 verwijst naar geheugen op 0x0e5999a8. De lees-
of schrijfbewerking ("read") op het geheugen is mislukt.

Klik op OK om het programma te beëindigen.
Auf Deutsch:
Counter-Strike: Source: hl2.exe - Musste wegen eines Fehlers beendet werden.

Der Fehler weist auf zu geringen Speicher in op0x121d9a84 0x0e5999a8 (Fehlercode) hin.

Klicken Sie auf OK, um das Programm zu beenden.

Anyone knows what to do? Would be great

Tags
application, counter strike source, error

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HP(Server Error in '/' Application.)
12/17/2010 - CrossFire - 3 Replies
Hey, Hab mal ne frage weiss wer wie lange man nicht aufg die hp einlogen kan ? http://www6.pic-upload.de/17.12.10/qlrj8pyq1j6t.j pg
SVN checkout error, help needed
05/01/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
When i try to checkout with tortoise svn it gives me an error saying ' excess denied', ive unchecked the 'read only' tray but it still gives me the same error, it always stops at 12kb, please help me i dont know what to do, thanks
Cabalmain.exe - Application Error
09/05/2009 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
HI! im using cabalrider 1.0.4 PH suddenly it didnt work anymore so i just donwloaded the v1.0.5 but then the bot dosent run same problem with v1.0.4 the map and the configuration didnt appear. but i can play cabal. and when i close the game... an error occured Cabalmain.exe - Application Error The instuction at "0x100bd714" referenced memory at "0x586d1400". The memory could not be "read" Click on OK to terminate the program it happens when i close or exit cabal. when starting in...
Need HELP @ Rakion Application Error
07/19/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Windows - Application Error --------------------------- The instruction at "0x00f60808" referenced memory at "0x00f60808". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program --------------------------- OK --------------------------- This is what i get when i am like 1 minute in rakion after choosing server.
application error plzz help me ??!
07/18/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hi all ok listen i have a problem when i play rakion and i start hacking (stage hack)i play about 2-5 stages then my game crashes and says application error "memory could not be read and gives me numbers"wat should i do someone told me that cuz the hack is made with delphie ok then how i fix it ot get hacks not use with delphi plzz help!! thxx