Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
CS2 Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Shooter Trading › Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[SELLING] CS2 External Framework (Source Code) | Full Ownership Rights

Discussion on [SELLING] CS2 External Framework (Source Code) | Full Ownership Rights within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2026
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
[SELLING] CS2 External Framework (Source Code) | Full Ownership Rights


Included Features (External)

Combat
- Aimbot / Aim-Assist with Recoil Control System (Fully Read-Only)
- Advanced Triggerbot
- Standalone Recoil Control System (RCS)

Visuals
Player ESP
- Fully Customizable Box ESP
- Customizable Skeleton & Head Dot
- Customizable Names
- Customizable Health Bar/Text
- Customizable Armor Bar/Text
- Customizable Equipped Weapons (Uses Weapon Icons)
- Customizable Distance
- Customizable Sound ESP
- Customizable On-Screen Out-of-View Arrows

Flags (Drag & Drop)
- Money
- Ping
- Flashed
- Scoped
- C4 Holder
- Defusing

Utility
- Fully Customizable Utility Prediction

Weapon
- Ground Weapons (Uses separate toggles for each weapon type for easy customization)

Utility Helper
- Cloud Lineups Downloader
- Auto Lineup Aim (Read-Only)

Radar
- Fully Customizable Radar (Centers on player, rotates with view)
- Shows Lineups on Radar
- Shows Weapons on Radar
- Adjustable Radar Map Zoom
- Adjustable Radar Map Size
- Adjustable Radar Opacity

System
Misc
- Menu Key (Default: "Insert")
- Hitmarkers
- Logs
- Show Activated Features
- Spectator List
- Stream Proof (Hidden on OBS, Discord, etc.)

Audio
- Custom Kill Sounds (Supports .wav and .mp3)
- Adjustable Volume
- Music Kit Changer (Writes Memory)

Movement
- BunnyHop (BHOP)

Config
- Save, Load, & Refresh Configs
- Integrated Auto-Save: Automatically saves the state upon closing and restores it upon reopening.

Software
- Automatic Cloud Offsets & Assets Downloader

--------------------------------------------------
Counter-Strike 2 External Project — Source Code For Sale
A fully featured, optimized, and complete external framework.

Pricing: $450.00 / Open to serious offers
Rights: Full Exclusive Ownership (Will only be sold to one single buyer)
Terms: Sold as-is. Upon purchase, the codebase is yours entirely, and all local copies will be removed.

Open for testing to verify functionality and proof of concept.
If interested, please contact me directly via Discord: xons_xx


Screenshot Proofs
Xons999 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [DEV] I BUILD WHAT YOU CAN'T BUY: FULL SOURCE CODE & RIGHTS | DEOBFUSCATION TOO!
06/11/2026 - Coders Trading - 0 Replies
I build custom tools, platforms, and protection systems for developers who distribute native software and game modifications. I work in C++, Python, and C#. I deliver source code. You own what you pay for. If you need something that does not exist, or you need something that exists but you want to own it instead of rent it, I build it. What I Can Build (not limited to, will research for you) License & Authentication Systems HWID-based key activation with session heartbeats...
[Trading] DragonNest Online Full Source code exchange 9D Full source code.
10/01/2022 - Trading - 1 Replies
DragonNest source code of Taiwan is full ,not public one. i want to exchange 9dragons full source (server and client). :handsdown::handsdown:.. if you have ,pm me....thanks
[RELEASE] Alexya Framework - Lightweigh PHP Framework
07/13/2015 - Coding Releases - 2 Replies
Hi! I've just finished a framework I was working on and decided to release it. I'll put the github link over here: https://github.com/manulaiko/alexya and you'll check it, once I get back home I'll post a tutorial. See you!



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.