Search the sub, there are lots of them, HBN, and more
You need proper firmware for Faceit tho.
I have been looking around. Mirage Private seems good, but I guess I don't meet the qualifications since I never got a reply back about my application. I will have to check out HBN
Happy to help guide you theres some options out there and yes we provide an option as well. Hand in glove 1:1 answer to the thread topic directly relevant and precisely what the user is requesting.
[Selling] ⚠️ Verified faceit accounts — Old faceit accounts 2021 — CS2 faceit accounts ⚠️ 08/07/2025 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies Welcome! Having troubles verifying your account? Just buy one :)
— All accounts were created by myself
— You can connect your own steam and start playing
— The oldest in the stock are created back in 2021
Any other questions? Feel free to reach out to my Discord: serene_sparkles or Telegram: serene_sparkles
Prices:
50 USD — faceit account (2021)
FACEIT Cheats bypass anti-cheat + FACEIT Spoofer 03/06/2021 - Counter-Strike Trading - 62 Replies Our team is developing private cheats for CS: GO leagues, especially for FaceIT, since this platform is the most interesting for players, and also has been one of the market leaders for 2 years.
Functionality of our cheat:
✅ Aim
✅ Trigger
✅ RCS
✅ WH
✅ Radar
✅ Skins
✅ Bhop etc