Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING EXTREMLY RARE AND OLD 24 MEDALS CS2 MAIN ACCOUNT - 17 YEARS OLD STEAM

Discussion on SELLING EXTREMLY RARE AND OLD 24 MEDALS CS2 MAIN ACCOUNT - 17 YEARS OLD STEAM within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
Arrow SELLING EXTREMLY RARE AND OLD 24 MEDALS CS2 MAIN ACCOUNT - 17 YEARS OLD STEAM

hey

Selling 24 Medals Main Account For CS2!

Account has green trust factor as I have never cheated on it. Never really got any cooldowns for griefing or something like that.
Steam account is level 75 and has a lot of good games on it. (153 paid games)
Account is old 17 years now.

There is 2k hours in CS2
CS Premier Rating is 10k points.

There is 24 Medals/Coins on this account and most of them are extremly rare and old.

If you want to buy my account you are welcome, you will also get OGE and all information.
Add me on discord so we can talk about it.

Discord: emphyriouscs_78098

Tags
24 medals, cs2 account, high tier

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SELLING EXTREMLY RARE AND OLD 24 MEDALS CS2 MAIN ACCOUNT - 17 YEARS OLD STEAM
11/13/2023 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
hey Selling 24 Medals Main Account For CS2! Account has green trust factor as I have never cheated on it. Never really got any cooldowns for griefing or something like that. Steam account is level 75 and has a lot of good games on it. (153 paid games) Account is old 17 years now. There is 2k hours in CS2 CS Premier Rating is 10k points.
[Selling] CSGO ACCOUNT + VERY RARE OPERATION MEDALS + 11 MEDALS
11/13/2021 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
CS:GO Account with Silver operation payback/Gold operation phoenix/Gold operation bravo + more Price: 80€ We can of course use a middleman at your expense. Feel free to contact me on discord for futher questions or offers! Discord: Hoenas#2810
[Selling] CSGO Main Account 6 years old (3 medals and and many steam games)
10/26/2021 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, In this thread I will offer you my main csgo steam account with 3 medals and many good games. ______________________________________________ https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656119825036 8882/ Member since September 14, 2015. 44 games
[Selling] CSGO Main Account 6 years old (3 medals and and many steam games)
10/02/2021 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, In this thread I will offer you my main csgo steam account with 3 medals and many good games. ______________________________________________ https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656119825036 8882/ Member since September 14, 2015. 44 games