Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS2 | FaceIT | Esportal | Private Slotted | Monthly

Discussion on CS2 | FaceIT | Esportal | Private Slotted | Monthly within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/04/2023, 00:03   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
After a bit of looking around I found that two of their accounts they used for testing were cheating banned as of today.
Old 10/04/2023, 00:19   #17

elite*gold: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylarrich View Post
After a bit of looking around I found that two of their accounts they used for testing were cheating banned as of today.
They were raging. Check their stats. They were duo queuing and winning almost all of the matches with more than 30 kills. Our other tester and a buyer is completely fine. lmao xD
Old 10/04/2023, 00:53   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerCdr005 View Post
They were raging. Check their stats. They were duo queuing and winning almost all of the matches with more than 30 kills. Our other tester and a buyer is completely fine. lmao xD
A guy that had a 1.22 KD with only 2 games also got banned as well, idk if you call that rage. But do as you will.
Old 10/04/2023, 00:58   #19

Quote:
Quote:
A guy that had a 1.22 KD with only 2 games also got banned as well, idk if you call that rage. But do as you will.
The guy your talking about was queued up with AESI, and they both were called out and reported, suit yourself with the assumptions, but the customer and other beta tester are fine.
Old 10/04/2023, 08:18   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerCdr005 View Post
The guy your talking about was queued up with AESI, and they both were called out and reported, suit yourself with the assumptions, but the customer and other beta tester are fine.
I don’t think FACEIT check fresh accounts for cheats, so it is a little sus
Old 10/04/2023, 10:13   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmmm100 View Post
I don’t think FACEIT check fresh accounts for cheats, so it is a little sus
They do but at the same time 1.22 isn’t impressive and shouldn’t have triggered a check, even with reports.

He probably got reported via support and got slapped, if it’s the case then you can’t to much abt it.
Old 10/04/2023, 12:58   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCheeRy View Post
They do but at the same time 1.22 isn’t impressive and shouldn’t have triggered a check, even with reports.

He probably got reported via support and got slapped, if it’s the case then you can’t to much abt it.
Yes, exactly - so it means FACEIT have detected it. You don’t get evaluated for cheating upon just a couple reports
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2023, 17:45   #23 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I got banned on a account with 3.9 kd ish and then my other account after spoofed.. is fine and im still playing on it.. The 1.22 kd dude was shooting thru smokes and preaiming people with aimbot on always.. My other account that is 1.1 kd lvl 10 is fine!!
Old 10/04/2023, 18:45   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmmm100 View Post
Yes, exactly - so it means FACEIT have detected it. You don’t get evaluated for cheating upon just a couple reports
Omg i give up bro. You are clueless about what you are saying. Just to sum up everything, the match have either been manually reviewed or they both have been reported manually through the support ticket, the cheat is not detected otherwise the thread would've been taken down until a update has been pushed out, our customer and beta tester are both fine and have not been hit, and still playing to this day, either way if you watched the gameplay happen you'd notice the guy with 1.22 kd giving out cheat info regularly and saying where the enemies are with no legitimate info, while the other one is just blatantly killing people and going for kdr

Enough of this we are going to sell it in private
Closed Thread