Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling lvl 90 csgoempire account with kyc

Discussion on Selling lvl 90 csgoempire account with kyc within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling lvl 90 csgoempire account with kyc

Selling steam account with level 90 csgoempire account includes KYC for crypto.

Steam account also has a level 64 csgoroll account generates around a 100 coins a month or so not sure from dailies.

I created the account, have the OGE has prime in csgo etc, lvl 8 faceit with 1700 games.

Add me on discord to offer, or leave an offer here

Discord: Diceonly
Old 07/07/2023, 13:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Selling today to highest bidder, need to stop gambling

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] KYC account for CSGOEmpire
03/15/2022 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am looking for someone to setup a or sell a KYC account for my on CSGOEmpire. I don't know what the current asking price is for this setup but am open for price negotiations. My preferred payment method are Paypal, BCH (Bitcoin Cash), or skin trading. Please feel free to reply to this post or message me via discord BangDingOw#0282. Thank you.
[Buying] looking to get a steam account that has CSGOEMPIRE KYC on it
01/20/2022 - Counter-Strike Trading - 5 Replies
unfortunately I can't bet there because I'm from a banned region. I plan on using a VPN to whatever country the KYC person was from so I can play on csgoempire and have access to crypto withdrawals.
[Buying] steam account that has CSGOEMPIRE KYC on it
12/07/2021 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
I like the gambling site CSGOEMPIRE but can't withdraw without doing their KYC (know your customer, submitting ID verification docs), and they wont accept my documents because of my location. I will need original email and all that too. I'm sure if you create a new email account and a new steam account, you could sign into CSGOEMPIRE and create a support ticket asking to let you do a KYC now instead of waiting for when you hit your withdrawal limit. Do the KYC, then send account details to...
Looking to buy a CSGOEmpire account with KYC
07/25/2021 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
as mentioned in the title, all I need you to do is to open a new steam account, Register to csgoempire and fill the KYC and thats it, you get payed (they do not accept my region) . If you already have an account thats has KYC, I will have to ask you for the Email associated with the steam as well, thats not a problem from my side but up to you. Will pay fairly, thinking about the $40~ range for something that will not take more than 30 minutes to do Paying by CSGOEmpire tip / crypto...
[Buying] CSGO account - paying extra if CSGOEmpire KYC'd/with good CSGOEmpire stats
09/04/2020 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
asdfsafasfsafsf