Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
CS2 Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Shooter Trading › Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



CS2 DMA Aimbot + Triggerbot + Visuals | nightfall

Discussion on CS2 DMA Aimbot + Triggerbot + Visuals | nightfall within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
how do i buy it? I have a lurker dma card
debrullz is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 37
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 144
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by debrullz View Post
how do i buy it? I have a lurker dma card
Join the Discord (button on the homepage) and create a ticket
lulyou is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 37
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 144
Received Thanks: 20
Light version released for a lower price with Web Radar/Triggerbot, updated main post
lulyou is offline  
Old   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
ohhh mann finally some csgo stuff, been waiting for this for a while now!!!!!!
johnturbo is offline  
Old   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
streamproof's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 44
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 2
Applied for r6 but also interested in cs just made a ticket.
streamproof is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 37
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 144
Received Thanks: 20
Web Radar now has a spectator list, also added standalone RCS (Recoil Control System)
lulyou is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 37
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 144
Received Thanks: 20
Spectator list has been added to the actual visuals as well, not just web radar
lulyou is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 37
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 144
Received Thanks: 20
Added magnet triggerbot
lulyou is offline  
Old   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 5
I have on my pc DMA card installed and flashed, how i can play with your cheat with my own card?
payforthecode is offline  
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 37
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 144
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by payforthecode View Post
I have on my pc DMA card installed and flashed, how i can play with your cheat with my own card?
We still have test keys, simply create a ticket and we'll get you going. Setup instructions will of course be provided
lulyou is offline  
Old   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
Relentless's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 337
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 3,136
Received Thanks: 800
Hey I’m interested, can I just apply and get accepted based on my application ? Or must I be vouched in
Relentless is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 37
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 144
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless0x7 View Post
Hey I’m interested, can I just apply and get accepted based on my application ? Or must I be vouched in
No need for a vouch, application is enough
lulyou is offline  
Old   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 2
I did application on dc but I haven’t received a reply yet.
jeuw is offline  
Old   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 2
i get the application in the ticket no :1359
hs901018 is offline  
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 37
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 144
Received Thanks: 20
Added Grenade Helper & Grenade Trails
lulyou is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.