Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB CS:GO Knives

Discussion on WTB CS:GO Knives within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 102
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,495
WTB CS:GO Knives

Hey, i'd like to buy some CS:GO Knives.
Link me your steam profile so i can look at it, and tell me a approximate price for your knife.

Payment: PayPal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 30+ Knives (New Knives / Gloves Daily)
03/29/2020 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, I'm selling a bunch of Knives and Gloves, and I get more Knives or Gloves almost daily, so its worth checking out my skins every day. Im selling them a little bit cheaper than you can buy them at Skinbaron, Bitskins or Skinbay. I only accept BTC as payment though. I'm not quickselling items for 60% of its marketprice, I'm selling them only a bit cheaper than on the above mentioned sites, so dont offer me stupid prices otherwise I will block you. :) Heres my Inventory:
[Selling] ★Curayo's Knives★ | Knives & Skins zu Top Preisen!
09/27/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 36 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/TLclc.png Hey guys! I proudly present you your new favorite shop on epvp: Curayo's Knives. From now on I'll be selling great knives and awesome skins at incredibly low prices. I'll do my best to offer you the cheapest prices. So if you find a knife sold here for a cheaper price in another shop on epvp, feel free to message me and most of the time I won't hesitate to lower my price to at least match them or even underbid them.
[Buying] WTB Karambit/Bayonet knives
11/17/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 8 Replies
Hi there. Looking to purchase Karambit/Bayonet knives, paying 90% of market price. Might also be interested in AWP Dragonlore, M4 Howl, AK47 Fire serpent. I'll only be going first if you have 300+ TBMS
[Buying] WTB Weapons/Knives for up to 80% of market price
10/09/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, in this thread i want to buy your CS:GO weapons for 70-80% of the market price. If you want to sell your weapons just send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE, because i do not look up in this thread very often. I try to respond as fast as possible. The PM should include: Weapon(s), Condition, Price, Skype add I can pay with Paypal and Paysafecard. I wont go first! We will use the trading system of elitepvpers to get the trade more safety. greetz shOxie.
[Buying] WTB CS:GO Knives Fast / Secure / Trusted
06/06/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 7 Replies
Hello Im from Quasi Gaming (www.Facebook.com/QuasiSkins) We are one of the most trusted Skinseller in the web. Got Partners in epvp / Facebook and more. I want to buy all Knives and very rare items in Cs Go. Im paying with real money or trading with other Skins/Keys.