Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'm looking for an editor for moviefrags

Discussion on I'm looking for an editor for moviefrags within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm looking for an editor for moviefrags

hey guys,

I'm looking for an editor for moviefrags.

I have a number of nice clips that I would like to have edited into a frag movie. it will of course be remunerated. You can write to me privately about the price.

you can send me here an PM
Old 06/23/2022, 08:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Mod

elite*gold: 916
Received Thanks: 1,075
Arrow Counter-Strike -> Counter-Strike Tr…

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] DB Editor / Client Editor / PK2 Editor.
08/30/2013 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Would like to make some Updates on the Server and need some peoples to make em. - Add me on Skype : Saint.sinner8 ( will be rewarded )
Looking for media.pk2 Editor , Client Editor , For...
07/09/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi , Lately I have bought a high performance Dedi , And decided to creat a silkroad server , Any ways the server is currently Ready , All what i need now is a Media.pk2 editor and Data editor As much as " Client editor " , What will be given to him , First A GM account ... 2nd He will get a monthly salary So whoever thinks him self quite pro to do it and handle our server , Please contact me on my skype/Msn , Skype is preffered Skype : begg.fomercy Thanks for viewing my thread !
Media.pk2 Editor(Hex editor)
03/18/2010 - SRO Guides & Templates - 20 Replies
I have found a post on another forum about how to make pk2 edits. I have tried this and it works and its guides are very easy to use. This is for anyone that is farming at low levels, and gets bored, this might not be a bad idea to keep yourself entertained. This is the website The Mother Of Pk2 Tuts! - Silkroad Tavern Download the hex editor they have on the first page http://www.handshake.de/user/chmaas/delphi...nloa d/xvi32.zip And follow the different guides they have for...