Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for tradebanned accounts with playskins.

Discussion on Looking for tradebanned accounts with playskins. within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Looking for tradebanned accounts with playskins.

Looking for a trade banned account with play-skins, preferably high tier (dragon lore, Fire Serpent, stuff like that, lots of knifes etc.)

Also interested in gambling shadow banned accounts

Add me on discord with offers, budget of up to 500 dollars.

AN0NYMOUSCSGO#4795

If you cannot provide PROOF that you have access to that account, let's not waste anyones time and don't bother to add me. Thank you.

Tags
shadowbanned, skins, tradebanned, tradebanned account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for CS:GO Account tradebanned
05/27/2017 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i am looking for CS:GO Accounts that are tradebanned. They must have at least a good knife on the account and matchmaking must still be possible. Send me offers on pm. MFG Julsco Edit: Pls with Profile Link PM
[Buying] Nice playskins
01/06/2017 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, ich bin auf der Suche nach schönen playskins. Am liebsten ak/m41s und awp mit schönen Stickern. Bevorzugt crown und kato 14. Über den Preis kann verhandelt werden. Bei Trusted Leuten gehe ich auch gerne first. Addet mich einfach bei steam zum Verhandeln: steamcommunity.com/id/hulkmodus Danke :)
[Buying] Looking to buy PlaySkins :)
09/04/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im looking for PlaySkins Knife : 50€ Max AWP Asiimov / Boom AK-47 Redline / AK-47 Redline Stat (AK with stickers if possible:) M4A1 Hyper Beast Just leave me a comment :)
[Selling] Endgame Katowice 2014 Playskins
04/18/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
**M4A1-S Cyrex Factory New** IBP Holo Kato'14 über dem mag. 2x IBP DH14 on body. 1 von 6 registriert auf exchange. fv 0.04, clean.
[Buying] tradebanned/combanned csgo accounts
04/03/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
hey all! im looking for tradebanned/combanned csgo accs add me on skype/pm me with acc info such as what skins it has and im sure we can strike a deal :pimp: my skype: ahlacrikeyman