Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All League undetected cheat

Discussion on All League undetected cheat within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 12/26/2020, 19:01   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Riley View Post
I do not belive so no. I bought it a month ago and it did’t work. And they «needed to update it» but right at that time their dev went on vacation... and he’s been on vacation for 2 months
Seems like so many devs like to take such long vacations. Interesting
Old 12/26/2020, 19:04   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan123 View Post
Seems like so many devs like to take such long vacations. Interesting
Wierd seeing how the world is in lockdown right now lol. I Wonder where he has gone :O and how he can afford to be there for 2 months lol

And yeah, the cheat has a menu. And everyone knows that menu’s are not undetected on faceit. So for everyone looking at this thread and reading this. Kindley go back to the page you were before clicking on this :P cause you’ll find nothing of your interest here
Old 12/26/2020, 19:17   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Riley View Post
Wierd seeing how the world is in lockdown right now lol. I Wonder where he has gone :O and how he can afford to be there for 2 months lol

And yeah, the cheat has a menu. And everyone knows that menu’s are not undetected on faceit. So for everyone looking at this thread and reading this. Kindley go back to the page you were before clicking on this :P cause you’ll find nothing of your interest here
Yeah that's what I also wanted to say. Menu's on faceit usually get detected really quickly
Old 01/15/2021, 04:38   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan123 View Post
Yeah that's what I also wanted to say. Menu's on faceit usually get detected really quickly
we have 2 cheats
defense has no menu and we said its more expensive and it has less features.
pxe is for rage cheating.
Old 01/15/2021, 08:00   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxackx View Post
we have 2 cheats
defense has no menu and we said its more expensive and it has less features.
pxe is for rage cheating.
Your **** does not work, and it's a scam. Dev currently still on Vacation I've been told. 3 months and counting, never online and never available, staff team says he is on vacation still.

And I bought the cheat in November or early December, doesn't work, looks like a cheap matchmaking paste.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2021, 20:20   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamalHarris1 View Post
Your **** does not work, and it's a scam. Dev currently still on Vacation I've been told. 3 months and counting, never online and never available, staff team says he is on vacation still.

And I bought the cheat in November or early December, doesn't work, looks like a cheap matchmaking paste.
IT ******* WORKS, GO BACK TO OLD PHOTOS AND OLD CUSTOMERS,
FOR NOW ONLY ITS DOWN CUS OF ******* DEV
EVERYONE WAS SUCKING OUR DDICK TO USE IT AND NOW U SAY ITS NOT WORKING/PASTE *****. U WILL HOP ON OUR **** WHEN IT WILL BECOME BACK ONLINE.
Old 01/15/2021, 23:44   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxackx View Post
IT ******* WORKS, GO BACK TO OLD PHOTOS AND OLD CUSTOMERS,
FOR NOW ONLY ITS DOWN CUS OF ******* DEV
EVERYONE WAS SUCKING OUR DDICK TO USE IT AND NOW U SAY ITS NOT WORKING/PASTE *****. U WILL HOP ON OUR **** WHEN IT WILL BECOME BACK ONLINE.
Hahahahahaha, you just outed yourself real bad. Now no one is gonna buy the product from you ever again. You proved how much of a imbecile scammer you are.