Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*singularity.wtf* Premium CS:GO Cheats [Aim|Trigger|RCS|ESP|Chams|Glow|Misc|...]

Discussion on *singularity.wtf* Premium CS:GO Cheats [Aim|Trigger|RCS|ESP|Chams|Glow|Misc|...] within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 40
*singularity.wtf* Premium CS:GO Cheats [Aim|Trigger|RCS|ESP|Chams|Glow|Misc|...]

#
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2020, 03:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
after lying so long about being elliot
Old 09/15/2020, 12:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalliongs View Post
after lying so long about being elliot
i never lied about anything - i never even posted only one word about that anywhere, bro
aeru was lying his *** off on hm, even tho i told him not to advertise there.

also what do you even care,

and btw: aeru is not associated with singularity anymore. he did a lot of shady **** including that he stole from the project.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/19/2020, 05:32   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0wD View Post
i never lied about anything - i never even posted only one word about that anywhere, bro
aeru was lying his *** off on hm, even tho i told him not to advertise there.

also what do you even care,

and btw: aeru is not associated with singularity anymore. he did a lot of shady **** including that he stole from the project.
I PM'd you on discord wehen aeru was still with the cheat in 2018 and you said you didnt know who l0wd was lol, I don't have any screenshots though so obviously you can refute that claim all you want, it's not really my problem. I just think it's funny.
Old 09/19/2020, 18:44   #5

Quote:
I PM'd you on discord wehen aeru was still with the cheat in 2018 and you said you didnt know who l0wd was lol, I don't have any screenshots though so obviously you can refute that claim all you want, it's not really my problem. I just think it's funny.
i think you're just trying to sabotage my advertising efforts for what ever reason you've got and i dont think thats funny. perhaps you're bored, perhaps aeru ****** you off, i dont know.
anyways everything you said/claim to know is more on a personal level and doesn't really speak for the project. so unless you dont have anything constructive to say i'd really appreciate if you just keep out of this thread.
Old 09/22/2020, 03:41   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0wD View Post
i think you're just trying to sabotage my advertising efforts for what ever reason you've got and i dont think thats funny. perhaps you're bored, perhaps aeru ****** you off, i dont know.
anyways everything you said/claim to know is more on a personal level and doesn't really speak for the project. so unless you dont have anything constructive to say i'd really appreciate if you just keep out of this thread.
it's really not that deep it's just comical you go so far to have used a seperate discord account to sell what's the same cheat as your internal pg.rocks and then claim you're not the same dev
Old 09/22/2020, 12:52   #7

Quote:
it's really not that deep it's just comical you go so far to have used a seperate discord account to sell what's the same cheat as your internal pg.rocks and then claim you're not the same dev
Your claims are just as pathetic as they are hillarious.
If you had only took 3minutes to compare feature lists you would've known that they're not at all the same. In fact there is not a single line of code taken from pGc. But hey as long as that makes you feel happy just claim whatever you want
Cuz In fact you're pushing my threads everytime you awnser.

Btw: I have only one discord account, never had another one.
Old 10/08/2020, 21:51   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

okay so my preconceptions aside,

I personally used this cheat from 2018 to almost the start of 2020 with no bans, and no real errors and any errors I ever had were solved in a fair amount of time in their on site ticket system. It worked well and the only issue I ever really had was when the site was down for ~18? hours and we were compensated for that time because of Aeru leaving and doing his bullshit, so it's a good cheat regardless of my earlier controversy
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2021, 10:12   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Used to be content creator for them, vouch they are legit
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2021, 02:31   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

vouch?
Old 01/27/2022, 17:16   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
Advertising other websites is only allowed if these contain a publicly accessible link back to elitepvpers. Please report this thread when you've added it.

#closed
Closed Thread