So this has been UD for 4 months now and it uses a GUI/overlay on faceit? Never seen a cheat that can utilize any sort of overlays with Faceit Client Side.
So this has been UD for 4 months now and it uses a GUI/overlay on faceit? Never seen a cheat that can utilize any sort of overlays with Faceit Client Side.
Don't bother, go a trial of this and got banned within 2 days. Also got a public rat after using their EFI which was pretty funny. Not even hiding it, still have the Virustotal of the exe that is hidden in the rar file they send you. I can send it in pm if you want
Don't bother, go a trial of this and got banned within 2 days. Also got a public rat after using their EFI which was pretty funny. Not even hiding it, still have the Virustotal of the exe that is hidden in the rar file they send you. I can send it in pm if you want
Sounds about right, smelled like BS after I see a GUI with overlays on Faceit lol.
Don't bother, go a trial of this and got banned within 2 days. Also got a public rat after using their EFI which was pretty funny. Not even hiding it, still have the Virustotal of the exe that is hidden in the rar file they send you. I can send it in pm if you want
This happen when too many people ragin in faceit gg, right now we just update the bypass and dont give free trials anymore.
[Selling] Private cheat for FaceIT CS:GO | Bypass FaceIT AntiCheat Client | Acidia 03/20/2020 - Counter-Strike Trading - 15 Replies Discord : Acadia#4223
Private message me if you're intrested
I'm here to share my personal cheat that bypass Faceit AC.
As everyone knows, Faceit AC is no different from the other ones, it has its own driver to protect the process, doing so we can't read/write from usermode.
The workaround that I found that is very hard!
The cheat, includes "simple legit aimbot" and a "triggerbot", the cheat is slotbased, currently there is only 4 people using the cheat, we only accept 15 people on the...