Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Trust Factor Boost

Discussion on Trust Factor Boost within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 59
Trust Factor Boost

Hi

Im looking for everything that is boosting my trust Factor for my csgo Account. Please leave your offers here or PM me.

Old 06/30/2020, 23:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1022
The Black Market: 233/0/1
Simply lower your report %. Means that you just have to play game after game without getting reported (in the best case).

Example: If the account Im using in my Vertigo Boost Service hits lvl 21 and gets prime, it has a red trust factor. I boosted ~35 games and the trust became yellow. Another 20 games later it was green.

So as said already, just play and don't mess it up

« Looking for devs (New Cheat) | Shubek.Software Slotted CS:GO Internal »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ✔️Pimp My CS:GO ✔️Cheap CS:GO Commends✔️Boost Trust Factor✔️
07/02/2020 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Welcome to Pimp My CS:GO Friendly✔️ / Teacher✔️ / Leader✔️ We are here to Pimp out your CS:GO experience with Cheap CS:GO Ingame Commends to try and help you awesome humans get a better Trust Factor and have more fun in Match Making games. We have sold thousands of commends to hundreds of people <3, if you would like to see some vouches hit me up :) Also up for grabs are 5 Vouches for 20 Free Commends each <3
Csgo Trust factor
04/13/2020 - Counter-Strike - 3 Replies
So i have a problem my trust factor is red and im always facing cheaters is there anyway to increase it or will i always be stuck in the worst trust factor? i have had a vac ban on another account
[Buying] need 2k+ hours account with good trust factor
03/03/2020 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
As title says, just need a good 2k+ hours accoun with trust factor, don't care about rank but i'll pay extra for an amazing trust factor :)
[Buying] Account with high trust factor and hours played
03/29/2019 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Need an account with really high trust factor and atleast a respectable amount of hours played. Rank doesn't matter in the slightest, will not pay you more/less cuz it's silver/global. The account can't have any bans on faceit/esea that are connected to the acc. Hit me up through PM!
[Buying] buying a csgo high trust factor account
03/18/2019 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
hello there im buying a csgo acc with a high trust factor and ofc prime im ready to negotiate