Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stradium CS:GO Premium/Faceit Bypass/League - Slotted

Discussion on Stradium CS:GO Premium/Faceit Bypass/League - Slotted within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stradium CS:GO Premium/Faceit Bypass/League - Slotted

S T R A D I U M

Stradium is an unique project that i worked with my staff members pretty hard. Is it an best League cheating solution as of now, we tested it out for 6 months straight fixed all the possible bugs that was in the way. With minimal detections along the way, and refined to zero [ Fixed it very fast ], The cheat is now balanced and safe to use on big anticheats as FaceIT. Our cheat includes spoofer, so i would really recommend turning that on when you are playing FaceIT match with our cheat. The cheat is slot-based and fully private.

Information About the Features

Our cheat does not provide a lot of features as this cheat is an fully league cheat and not playing for matchmaking/competitive.

AimBot - Humanized AimBot, Uses mouse-events.

Triggerbot - An simple Triggerbot with bone management.

RCS - Humanized Recoil-Spray Control, Controls the recoil pattern for you.

Sound ESP - The best solution for closet/legit cheating, crosshair based will beep as your crosshair is getting closer.

Panic Key - Our keybind for panic key is END, when you press END the cheat completely will uninject from your pc, and get deleted immediately.

Questions answered

What windows do you need? You would need an windows 10, lower version does not work and you should not buy if you have windows 7/8!

What bypass do we use? Our cheat uses an ring-0 bypass that allows the cheat run on startup, and inject when ever you want

What is the minimum pc requirements? At least to have 8gb of ram, and an working pc. The cheat will run perfectly fine on our side.

What leagues do you bypass? You can always go into our website and see what do we bypass. We bypass the main ones as FaceIT

Contact Information

Our public discord link -
My personal discord - xanax#2186

Prices

Prices: 300$ Month subscription ~ Includes invite and Stradium

Prices: 750$ 3 Months subscription ~ Includes invite and Stradium

Prices: 1400$ 6 Months subscription ~ Includes invite and Stradium

Showcase Video

Sharing your account with another "Friend, Person" Will get your Subscription suspended instantly.
Old 05/06/2020, 15:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 36
well why trust you ? ur join date may 2020 and you've never heard of ur name, your website opened a week ago also as someone who's been interested in these things for six months, you've got some very irrelevant things on your YouTube channel so, you don't seem trustworthy to me dude sorry glws
Old 05/06/2020, 15:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaa25 View Post
well why trust you ? ur join date may 2020 and you've never heard of ur name, your website opened a week ago also as someone who's been interested in these things for six months, you've got some very irrelevant things on your YouTube channel so, you don't seem trustworthy to me dude sorry glws
Hi, no one is asking to trust me. I don't know why do you think that, i am just advertising my product on a popular forum. I really don't know why did you think that i asked to trust me.

Quote:
And i would always recommend buying 1 month subscription, to try it then think about 6 months.
Old 05/06/2020, 19:38   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
you can use mm to prevent scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanaxy View Post
Hi, no one is asking to trust me. I don't know why do you think that, i am just advertising my product on a popular forum. I really don't know why did you think that i asked to trust me.

And i would always recommend buying 1 month subscription, to try it then think about 6 months.
how u did aimbot on mouse-events if faceit checking mouse events?
Old 05/07/2020, 02:11   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Your discord message/guide for injection is literally a copy paste of the $25 cheat that you are actually a member of that you are using footage from to act like you have a FaceIt cheat. Reported 100% scam.

All his discord content etc is just pasted from the legit provider that I am apart of. Have messaged admins and if they require more proof I can.

edit: not to mention the person who made the video mant4s and is visible in the friends list of Stradium.xyz faceit account was specifically banned after he was caught trying to do this so nice job.
Old 05/07/2020, 02:32   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 784
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Your discord message/guide for injection is literally a copy paste of the $25 cheat that you are actually a member of that you are using footage from to act like you have a FaceIt cheat. Reported 100% scam.

All his discord content etc is just pasted from the legit provider that I am apart of. Have messaged admins and if they require more proof I can.

edit: not to mention the person who made the video mant4s and is visible in the friends list of Stradium.xyz faceit account was specifically banned after he was caught trying to do this so nice job.
Everything nomorals is saying is true. We are both apart of this community and he is also a user trying to make a quick buck off of another legit product. Shameful
Old 05/07/2020, 02:34   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 286
Don't trust in this idiot, he's a scammer. He was using umbrella.gg to make this video. After that the staff banned him. He basically loaded umbrella before opening his fake loader and fake injecting.

proof1:
proof2:
proof3:
Old 05/07/2020, 15:58   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1060/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,914
It is not allowed to close active offers.

#reopened