Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fz Cards To CSGO Keys Bot 24/7(Steam Level up Service) Selling 20:1| Buying 25:1

Discussion on Fz Cards To CSGO Keys Bot 24/7(Steam Level up Service) Selling 20:1| Buying 25:1 within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fz Cards To CSGO Keys Bot 24/7(Steam Level up Service) Selling 20:1| Buying 25:1

Hello!Want to Level up your steam account easily and faster? I can help you Level Up your Steam Profile. The process is fully automated and available 24/7.

Add the bot to trade: Fz Cards⇄Keys Bot 24/7

This Bot serves as an Automatic Level Up Service, allowing you to exchange your CS: GO keys for complete trading card sets, ready to be crafted to boost your level!

Simply add the Bot as a friend to begin

List of Chat Commands:

!check - returns number of badges that you can craft from cards that the Bot has in inventory

!level X - calculate easily how many experience you need for X level

!buy X - requesting trade offer for X amount of your keys, for sets that you don’t have crafted at the current exchange rate.

!buyany X - requesting a trade offer for any amount of sets, even those that you already have crafted.

!help - list of all commands

FAQ

What type of keys do you accept?

All CS: GO keys are accepted, except for the capsule and community sticker ones.

Will the bot know which sets I have already crafted?

Yes! Once you add the Bot as a friend, it is able to read your badge data and only send you the ones you need.

I have keys in my inventory, but it's telling me I don't have any?

The keys in your inventory must be tradeable to work. If you have recently bought them off the steam market, there is unfortunately a 7 day restriction before they can be used.

Why has the bot removed me from it's friends list?

The Bot is going to automatically remove you after 168 hours without a trade.

How many sets will I receive per key?

The price is currently set at 20 sets (2000 xp) per key.

Are you able to craft badges for games you don't own?

Yes you are.

What will I receive after I craft a badge?

After every badge you craft, you will receive:

100xp towards your steam level
1 emoticon
1 profile background
1 discount coupon (lasts for 2 weeks)
+5 friend list spaces for every 1 level gained

What are the benefits of having a high steam level?

Larger friends list available
Additional Profile Customization (+1 showcase per 10 level's gained)
Increased chance of receving booster packs
Visiblity, the higher your steam level, the more people are likely to visit your profile
Deemed more trustworthy in cash trades
Closed Thread

Tags
csgo, keys, steam, steam trading cards