Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a CSGO cheat coder

Discussion on Looking for a CSGO cheat coder within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a CSGO cheat coder

Hello high-minded Community. Im new in this Forum and im looking for a CS:GO Cheat Coder. Im Cheating since 3y nur im tired about the new VACnet System of Steam and getting VAC Banned for playing with Public Cheats.
Im looking for someone who can create a external/internal cheat with these fuctions:
1.Bunnyhop
2.Triggerbot
3.legit anti-aim
4.backtracking (with fake latency)
5.fov changer
6.Box ESP/Chams/Name esp/droped bomb/bomb timer
7.third person
8.silent aim
9.clan Tag changer

The menu should look like the DuckHook or x88 cheat.

If someone can help me, im gonna pay per hour, month, year.

Thanks for reading
Old 10/02/2018, 15:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 555
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,447
We are here on elitepvpers.

There is no VACNET System... I don't know who said this **** to you.

Try satan5.com. Top coder & top community.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RamoXO V2.9| Crossfire NA/AL/ES Cheat! Super Kill/Cheat,Fly Cheat, WTW, Wall Cheat, N
07/08/2019 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8nFsnjckrk RamoXO D3D Hack V2.9 | 19/1/2018 ▶ Download Hack: https://goo.gl/N6mERB - This hack supports Crossfire AL (Brazil) and Crossfire ES. - Please watch the video before downloading for full info and for using instructions. ▶ Subscribe to RamoXO's Channel: https://goo.gl/Tj9T41
[Buying] Looking for Rust Cheat Coder
10/17/2017 - Rust Trading - 3 Replies
Looking for someone who either: 1) Has a Slot Limited Cheat (Lower the Better) 2) Can code/has coded a Private cheat For rust with success focusing on the detection rate. A Simple ESP that doesn't become detected is better than an aimbot that is detected every 3 days. If you match the Criteria Above please send me a private message. Please be prepared to have recent media of the cheat in action on an official server, and also to answer some basic questions regarding the cheat. I have...
[Buying] Looking for a private Cs go cheat coder
07/19/2017 - Coders Trading - 0 Replies
I just need something with a slight aim assist able to work on, no Budget. Mm servers Cevo EAC Faceit Client SMAC PM me here. Only interested in trusted sellers, don't even try and scam me lol ur just gonna waste your time.