Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Accountshop --- trade locked/unlocked

Discussion on Accountshop --- trade locked/unlocked within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Accountshop --- trade locked/unlocked

I'm selling for the best price possible some region free CS:GO-Accounts.

They're created by hand and it is a legit copy of CS:GO, so no risk of being banned, the game being deleted or whatsoever.

Normal-Account (doesn't have the $5 limit passed, so it cannot add friends, but can be added) - 5€
Premium-Account (can do everything, add friends, create groups etc.) - 7€.

Paymentmethods are:
PayPal
Skrill
etc. (simply ask in private message)

best way to contact me is either adding me via steam (steamcommunity.com/id/gottesstatus) or writing me via PM.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Locked CSGO Accounts | Locked Low Digts | Needs to have CSGO |
07/05/2017 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im Looking for some Locked CSGO Accounts. The only importnat thing you need to know, im NOT looking for GAME/VAC BANNED ACCOUNTS! I added some Pictures so you know what i mean. I only care about what i wrote , not paying extra for Games or the Digt ammount! Price: i offer 0.50€ for each account. Payment: PayPal
Buying FIFA16 PS4 Accs (TM -locked/-unlocked)
04/24/2016 - Fifa Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I want to buy PS4 Accounts. But it will work a little different. I'm even buying accounts that aren't open for TM already. I wont buy an account that you have created, I'll create one for you and you just have to login via your PS4 and create an ultimate team with it. After that I'm going to check that. If it's done you will get your money. (2 minutes work for you) But you can also unlock it for the TM so you get more than the double of the amount. I'm going to pay like this: ...
[Selling] All tanks unlocked and bought (locked statts) VERY SPECIAL!
04/10/2016 - World of Tanks Trading - 1 Replies
Hello reader, Today im selling my world of tanks account i unlocked and bought everything. Also i got a lot of specials. http://i.imgur.com/JeVtplZ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/tDgpFDW.jpg If you want to see them just pm me. If you want to bid on my acc. just do it!
Prozessor locked oder unlocked kaufen ?
10/14/2011 - Hardware Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
Kaufe mir bald einen neuen prozessor, und wollte fragen ob ich den i7 2600 oder den i7 2600k nehmen soll ? Brauch es nur zum gamen usw.