Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking For A Good Coder..Willing To Pay

Discussion on Looking For A Good Coder..Willing To Pay within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking For A Good Coder..Willing To Pay

Hello i am looking for a really good coder who is down to make some money and that is really good at coding a csgo cheat. and make really nice GUI please contact me

Discord:Typical#5071

Comment Below Screenshots of your guis and your discord name

hopefully i can find someone who is really good and know what they doing

Maybe Post links to some of your csgo cheats you have made before...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Pre-Modded GTA 5 Account - PS4 - Willing To Pay Good Money For A Good Account
10/15/2017 - Grand Theft Auto Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking for a pre-modded GTA 5 account for PS4 which consists over 400M cash (MIN) and rank 150 (MIN). Add me on Kik if you are selling an account like this as I am willing to pay good money for a reasonable account. Do not attempt to scam, I am not stupid. Payment from me will be made via Paypal F&F as this is the safest option for the seller for understandable reasons. Kik - William.neel
[Buying] LOOKING FOR COL OR HIGHER| IM WILLING TO PAY A GOOD PRICE FOR IT
01/31/2016 - Combat Arms Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Guys, Im looking to buy an LTC or higher Account With Some Perms For a Good Price Because i just got back to playing combat arms and i dont really want to start all over again. Im willing to actually pay a good price if you are interested in selling then please contact me. Dont Try anything with me because i have some experience in this so hopefully this will go down smoothly. K^i^k: Mike_Jackson187 Email: [email protected] Skype: [email protected] Dont Post Here because...
looking for a coder who can make a treasure creator for epvp willing to pay 100eg max
11/14/2013 - Coders Trading - 1 Replies
title ^^^^^^^^^^ skype:khalifa_almehairi --------------------- plz post ;( if u can !
Looking for a all round bot for a linkshell. Willing to pay but must be good!
12/08/2010 - Final Fantasy XI - 1 Replies
Must have Claim Bot, Scan Bot, Zone Scan etc and must work well and be able to be distrubuted between all linkshell members please pm or reply in here if you have anything worth it.