Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UNDETECTABLE] CS:GO no recoil macros/scripts - Working with every mouse!

Discussion on [UNDETECTABLE] CS:GO no recoil macros/scripts - Working with every mouse! within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/16/2018, 23:03   #16

elite*gold: 72
16th March 2018:

FREE TEST KEYS

We've decided to hand out several free 1-hour test keys for our universal driver and the macros/scripts to epvp users who want to try out our software before buying it.

> In order to receive a test key, please join our Discord ( ) and message the admin "Q_O (Deric)".

P.S. We reserve the right to not give people access who are either not trustworthy enough or who spread bullshit about us ;-)

Best regards,
LEGIT HELPERS
Old 03/20/2018, 13:17   #17

20th March 2018 - New driver update Patchnotes/Changelog:

● We added a sensitivity slider under the settings tab - The default sensitivity is "1" - You can now adjust the macros sensitivity by yourself which will allow you to use any in-game sensitivity to you want.

● We added the possibility to choose up to 16 mouse buttons now as run-keys - Before it was 3

● We added a "repeat" function which means that all macros are starting from the beginning when you keep on holding your run-key. This setting is set to "active" by default now

● We added an "autoplay" function under the settings tab. When you activate this setting and press a run-key of a macro it will run endlessly until you hit the run-key again. We will soon release some macros which were specifically created only for this feature, like click/farm macros for strategy games for example.

● We improved one of our anti-blacklist features (not going to give any details here ;-))

Make sure to check out our Discord and to message the admin "Q_O (Deric)" to apply for a test key!

20th March 2018:

We also released a new CS video showing our macros working on the ESEA client.
Don't get yourself fooled by people trying to talk **** about us because their product isn't able to do what we do ;-)

We will also create one for FaceIT and all other big AC tools (including some fancy frags)
Stay tuned.
Old 03/21/2018, 18:55   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
After testing the macros in offline game modes I can certainly tell the difference between my old aim/recoil spray & the macros recoil spray.

Upon using them in 1v1 arenas (community servers) I can definitely say that the macros will help you with your spray control. Not alot can be said other than it will help you control sprays and from long distance you can get easy headshots if you have good crosshair placement. Pistol macros have rapid-fire built in so you wont have to tap fire anymore.

Macro engine has sound implemented so you know which macros you have on (when you select a macro it will say the name of the script) which make it easier to know which weapon you have selected, rather than you tabbing in/out all the time.

Macros: 10/10 - Had no problems with the macros, all the ones I have tried are working great, the only thing i'd recommend if having any crosshair problems is using a smaller one - or one that doesn't move/open upon shooting.
Macro Engine: 10/10 - easy to use
Undetection: I doubt you will have any problems with vac (valve anti-cheat) cuz it's pretty ****** & the macro engines anti-cheat is not detected by vac anyways so you should have no problem there.

Thanks for reading my review on the Legit-Helpers Macro Engine
Old 03/23/2018, 21:35   #19

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
★★★ EASTER SPECIAL ★★★
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Get -50% off on our license price. New price: 9,99$ during eastern.

Buy here:
Old 03/26/2018, 09:41   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEGITHELPERS View Post

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
★★★ EASTER SPECIAL ★★★
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Get -50% off on our license price. New price: 9,99$ during eastern.

Buy here:
I'm thinking about to try your macros out for csgo. But not sure how it will work on faceit with their AC client ON (premium subscription)? Because their anti-cheat scans full PC and as your macros are represented in a software way don't you think it'll be banned soon?

Have you really tested it on faceit AC client and vac servers in long-term period?
Quote:
That's why we use, for example, randomized delays generated at every macro start.
Does it mean that spray pattern is kind of different every time?
Old 03/28/2018, 01:39   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikimarru View Post
I'm thinking about to try your macros out for csgo. But not sure how it will work on faceit with their AC client ON (premium subscription)? Because their anti-cheat scans full PC and as your macros are represented in a software way don't you think it'll be banned soon?

Have you really tested it on faceit AC client and vac servers in long-term period?

Does it mean that spray pattern is kind of different every time?
Hey

We will upload a FaceIT client video very soon. I can't go into detail about how we protect the software from AC tools like FaceIT but we are undetected on any CS anti-cheat tool since we first started our business a few years ago.
To fully answer your question: Yes, it is and was frequently tested on FaceIT over multiple months.

Randomizing the script doesn't change the spray pattern if you only adjust very small values. There is no difference in the spray quality but a big difference in making the scripts not detectable to Anti-Cheat "pattern recognition".

If you hop by Discord and add the Legit Helpers admin from my signature you can test the software and macros our yourself on whatever AC tool you want for a short time (for free).

Best regards,
LEGIT HELPERS
Closed Thread

Tags
cs go, cs go macros, cs go no recoil