Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[25% off] selling cs:go gambling sites - jackpot/crash/roulette/crash/jackpot

Discussion on [25% off] selling cs:go gambling sites - jackpot/crash/roulette/crash/jackpot within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[25% off] selling cs:go gambling sites - jackpot/crash/roulette/crash/jackpot

Hey guys, how are you doing?

After a few months and hard exams at my university I am back with CS:GO gambling sites. I am selling CS:GO and Dota 2 gambling sites - jackpot's, coinflip's, roulette's, crash and minesweeper sites, skin and item shops, trading bot websites. I am selling a lot of shop sites too, where you can sell real-life products, game skins or items, etc. Right now I am selling standalone Steam trading bots too, which can trade any sorts of stuff from skins to Steam trading cards. With every sale I teach the buyer how to use the site and how to work on it, fully configure it and make it work for you.

Also, as a gift for me getting back, I am adding free hosting for a month!

You can add me on Skype - kukulinas4
Or my discord - ccosmos#7855

Good luck to everyone!

P.S I am selling the sites for Paypal money/cryptocurrency/CS:GO skins!

Tags
csgo, gambling, jackpot, selling, site