Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO Smurf Accounts Matchmaking Ready for only 6.3$

Discussion on CSGO Smurf Accounts Matchmaking Ready for only 6.3$ within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CSGO Smurf Accounts Matchmaking Ready for only 6.3$ (5.35€)

Store :

6.3$ CS:GO MATCHMAKING READY ACCOUNT 2-3 HOURS :
- Current Stock : 1

7.2$ CSGO MATCHMAKING READY ACCOUNT 150+ HOURS :
Current Stock : 5

Rules :

- I accept only paypal, you should add up to the fee (if there is going to be one, depends on your country). Any payments below the price listed wont be accepted.

- I will not provide you with the account's email, password and username until you pay.

- If you do not trust me, we can have our transaction with a middleman, which in this case will be a popular site called ******** (Click to see the offers)

- The stock does not update automatically, so if someone purchases my accounts through ******** while i am offline you will have to wait until i restock (usually takes 1 day).

Online hours :

2.30-4:00 pm EET
11.00-12.00 pm EET

These are the guaranteed hours for your account delivery. I will be online between those as well, depends on the day.

*Avoid trying to contact me here, i wont be around here that much.

Tags
cheap accounts, cheap csgo accounts, smurf accounts