Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DMG account

Discussion on DMG account within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DMG account

113 hours smurf acc

offer
Old 10/07/2017, 11:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 579/0/0
5€ PP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EasyMt2]Mehr DMG / schneller DMG ?
07/17/2010 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
Hallöle, Hab eine Frage um besser zu farmen mit Easymt2... Undzwar würde ich gerne wissen ob ihr noch Zusatzhacks verwendet und welche? Ich selber hab den DMG Vervielfältiger genommen Doch da bekomm ich zu oft Kick. Deshalb die Frage an euch :
[Suche]Hilfe bei Dmg / DMG bug
02/28/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hallo liebe user , ich habe ein prob. mit meinem kurzzeitig erstellten server sind viele Waffen verbuggt . Ich habe eine frage und zwar wie kann ich die Entbuggen bzw. den dmg einfach höher machen :) bitte per pn melden :) Danke im voraus !
[Deribelle] WTT ring of power LVL 20 -- 1% chance on 110% of dmg, dmg +3
02/12/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
I prefer to trade it for a Cast ring for lvl 20 with 5% cast, in deribelle.. or give me some offers :)
[Rogue] Depress about the -30% DMG Mutilate nerf? Un-Nerf Mutilate back to +50% DMG
04/27/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
As all rogues know with 3.09 Mutilate was nerfed from doing +50% damage on poisoned targets to +20% damage resulting in a 30% DMG nerf on your primary attack. Blizzard buffed up some other talents to compensate for the nerf. This however did nothing for the rogues that love to PVP and drop big mutilates on players. I did not find this bug on my own, but I can confirm the results. Here's a way to bring it back. If you spec in to Dirty Deeds it will give back the 30% damage you lost from the...