Hey guys, I am selling my inventory, overall its worth 400$. I only accept paypal, people with same as mine or higher tbm can send money through "buyer protection" so if something goes wrong, you get your money back.
My inventory:
I wont go first, send me a private message or add me on steam
Paypal payment, with which you can get your money easily back.
This one:
"pay for goods or services". Offer me your price, also add me on steam or contact me on pm, dont want to flood here
Hello bro! if you are interested to sell your CS:GO Skins safety, feel free to add me - .
I am trading/buying/selling for 5! years I got 15K followers on FaceBook Page + 10K Followers on Twitter+ 210LVL in Steam + 13 Years Steam Account, + CashRep Thread + Comments in Steam Profile and 400 rep comments in totall. my Skype - dimsooon1
Hello bro! if you are interested to sell your CS:GO Skins safety, feel free to add me - .
I am trading/buying/selling for 5! years I got 15K followers on FaceBook Page + 10K Followers on Twitter+ 210LVL in Steam + 13 Years Steam Account, + CashRep Thread + Comments in Steam Profile and 400 rep comments in totall. my Skype - dimsooon1
Lvl 80 EU Warrior, 400 cooking, 400 armorsmithing, 400 jewelry, 20gold + Screenshots 09/23/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies Hello!
I'm looking to sell my lvl 80 warrior who has 20 gold + 2g worth in TP, 400 cooking,
400 armorsmithing, 400 jewelry , 200% "magic find build" gear with rare equipment and couple of low level alts.
This is ideal for those who love to craft and acquire massive in-game currency
to buy best gear and develop your guild.
Prize: €110
Payment Method: PayPal