Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

niiiAim - Aimbot based on Security!

Discussion on niiiAim - Aimbot based on Security! within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
niiiAim - Aimbot based on Security!

Hey,

Even though this place is riddled with weird scammy looking sellers I wanted to try my luck. Ik my Account is literally just some minutes old, but this is a throwaway for obvious reasons I hope. Lets just dive into it:

About the Cheat

This cheat is external and coded in Java. Because I am working as a Java developer at day, this makes sense for me. Considering Java runs in a VM, and AntiCheats have some problems with that already (SOME problems mind you), I made my first real cheat with User Security in mind.

Aim features

3 preconfigured .exe files (sadly no configuring from the User possible yet.):
- Rage
- Normal
- Slight Aim Assist only (Legit)

Here is a video:

Apart from being run in an JVM the Cheat has other security features:
- Completely obfuscated Code, both manually and with tools
- The exe is not the Cheat, The exe is a self executing container that extracts and runs the cheat in RAM everytime you click the exe. As soon as the cheat is off, the files are gone!
- No window, menu or anything. Just double click it and wait A bit.
- The folder structure and the main .jar file gets rebuild everytime you run the file. And it gets build slightly different everytime as well. (Integrated build script.)
- READ ONLY. This cheat does not write to memory!
- Emulated mouse movements. No Angles being modified.

Important to note: You have to start the Cheat when you already loaded a map and hold a weapon in your hand. Thats because of Java as it cant acces the memory addresses when they are not set and unlike other languages wont wait for it (at least i couldnt find a solution.)

Price is a $10! I accept PayPal, Skins, Keys, Steam Cards, CSGO Accounts

Contact

Discord: Rin4skn#0222

GLHF!

Offsets are automatically updated!

I will also support you if you have problems obviosuly!