Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reportbot Access

Discussion on Reportbot Access within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Reportbot Access

Hey Leute,

ich biete hier noch einen Slot für meinen Reportbot (atm. 55 Accounts) an.

Preis liegt bei 10€ BTC / 11€ PP pro Monat.

Das ganze läuft über Telegram und ist einfach zu bedienen.

Es sind im Moment 5/6 Slots belegt.
Old 08/21/2017, 02:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

need vouch?
Old 08/21/2017, 03:03   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you accept 10$ steam code?

Tags
bot, report, reportbot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Reportbot Access
05/06/2020 - Counter-Strike Trading - 31 Replies
https://i.imgur.com/0jsjcKT.png Contact PM Steam Discord: J0gger#0318 Join the Bansystem.xyz community! - CLICK Steamgroup: CLICK
$2.80 Full-Access Premium Minecraft accounts [semi FULL ACCESS] and Full access
07/17/2017 - Minecraft Trading - 1 Replies
★★ Full-Access Premium Minecraft accounts ★★ To buy add me on skype: xXWaffleFaceXx Hey guys, I'm selling Semifull and Full-access Unmigrated Minecraft accounts. That means you can do the following things: ✔ Change Skin ✔ Change Username ✔ Change Password ✔ Change E-mail ✔ And much more! WITH THE ACCOUNTS I SELL YOU YOU CAN CHNAGE ANYTHING INCLUDING USERNAME AND EVEN EMAIL, its like normal mojang account
[Selling] ReportBot-Access + free vouch
01/06/2017 - Counter-Strike Trading - 6 Replies
We are offering access to our Reportbot! What we need: Steamlink of profile which should be reported. How does it work: Write me a pm or hit one of the admins in our steamgroup. After sending us the profile the provided steamlink will get 11 reports and gets safe into the overwatch case. Bans by overwatch are usually between 8-12 hours after we report them. Price: 2$ OR 1 Steam Case Key per reported profile
[Selling] CS:GO ReportBot Service (Report Users for Overwatch)
10/30/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 19 Replies
Choncho's CS:GO ReportBot Service "Very simple and straightforward. You send me a user that you wish to report, and I send enough reports to take them to overwatch." Status: Working Skype: choncho8371 Hey everyone, as you may know, there has been a patch in order to fix report-botting in mid-august. However, private methods still exist out there, and I am here today to offer such a method as a service. Unfortunately, I will not be selling the actual method, because it may get patched if...