Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CSGO] Source code of advanced external hack.

Discussion on [CSGO] Source code of advanced external hack. within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [CSGO] Source code of advanced external hack.

Hello every one.
Why I call it advanced external? Because there is itself loader and main dll of the hack.
This allows you to achieve the maximum speed of work and as a consequence, a very smooth aimbot and the finest bunnyhop.
Cheat is a well-developed base and 3 functions: bunnyhop, aimbot, health based glow esp. Also it has config manager.
An aimbot has many settings: fov, bone, smooth, recoil control system, delay. Delay created without hooks, only loopholes from the game.
Also I can change this code for you if you want. More detailed information can be received in telegram: @ There I will answer any of your questions.
Video:

Quote:
Oh ye, forgot to add. Hack is completely written from scratch, when the creation of free sources was not involved. And yet this is the best of the external, in my opinion. Best in terms of speed, I do not use a bunch of useless functions
Price: $150, bargaining is appropriate.

Old 07/21/2017, 02:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

why do you sell something free? this stuffs are free on unknown cheats...

Old 07/21/2017, 09:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by skin-sales View Post
why do you sell something free? this stuffs are free on unknown cheats...
Oh ye, forgot to add. Hack is completely written from scratch, when the creation of free sources was not involved. And yet this is the best of the external, in my opinion. Best in terms of speed, I do not use a bunch of useless functions. And then you can hardly find a similar code on the UC.

Tags
csgo, external, internal, source code

« Selling Legit and HvH cheat | Account csgo prime »